New Gauges, but what about PP Bezel?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Gauges, but what about PP Bezel?

I got a call from MC Dealer. They just installed the new TRD gauges on my 03 S&S 197. As many know the computer that controls the gauges has a long history of going bad. The part alone was almost $3K, and could go out again. Since it's the Anniversary edition, I really didn't want to lose the OEM look, but I could not justify it.
    So can I replace the Bezel on the PP to match? Anyone done this or have insight? I have replaced the Bezel on a 2nd speedometer a while back, so I assume it's similar and possible.
    TIA
    Attached Files
    Previous Boats: 04 X7, 98 190, 96 205, Sylvan Deck
    Thanks and best wishes, George & Sara Amonette
    256 786 2244
    [email protected]

When I ordered my PP, they asked me what bezel I wanted so I'm guessing they can provide you with a matching bezel.

(902) 468-2150
    2000 Prostar 205V

Comment

I got nothing.

As a word of encouragement, where there is a will, there is a way.

I think it would look great with a swap.

The 2003 190 35th has matching bezels on the PP.

93 190

Comment

Just send PP that photo

https://www.bakesonline.com/perfect-...kaAg7hEALw_wcB

they have tons of looks.

Comment

I switched from a black centurion to white/chrome Mastercraft. Cost me like 50 bucks. Kind of tedious as it’s epoxied together. All that is needed is an exact o knife and patience.

Comment

Should come apart no problem. My perfect pass does not even have a bezel because its flush mount but it looks like one could easily be installed.

Comment

Anyone have an OLD none working gauge with Chrome Bezel

Discussed with PP, it's a Medallion Bezel put on their PP gauge, so it will come off. I've done it before on a Speedometer, so now I just need a donor. PP has them for $25 plus shipping, but surely someone has a broken, none working speedometer or tach. TIA
              BTW been researching the replacement of the depth sounder too. I thought a Faria would be easy to do, but my OEM is Lowrance so it's NOT just a plug N play.
              Previous Boats: 04 X7, 98 190, 96 205, Sylvan Deck
              Thanks and best wishes, George & Sara Amonette
              256 786 2244
              [email protected]

Comment

Working...
              X