Looking for a 351W

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a 351W

Just wondering if anyone has a 351W for sale all together or all apart? I thank you for your help. AMSJim

Originally posted by americanskierJim View Post
    Just wondering if anyone has a 351W for sale all together or all apart? I thank you for your help. AMSJim
    What are you building?
    Automatic doors make me feel like a Jedi

Comment

Hope the 351 in your boat is ok.
      CUSTOM WHEEL & TIRE PACKAGES
      sigpic

CUSTOM DECALS - EMAIL FOR MORE INFO

$125 LED TRAILER LIGHT PACKAGE - FREE SHIPPING
      REBUILDING HOLLEY MARINE CARBS - $350 DELIVERED
      REBUILT COMPLETE MARINE HOLLEY 4160 CARBS $549 DELIVERED
      Email - [email protected]

Comment

I just got done building up my 351w to a 393 stroker in my boat. Let me know more what your looking for and I can see if my guy can make a deal for you. You can also contact him at www.redlinecamsandcranks.com

Comment

What happened Jim?????
          Rollin' Gangsta Style

Originally posted by Thrall
          "Heavy" beer is for wine drinkers that are too embarrassed to drink wine in front of their buddies. "Light" beer is a drinkin' man's beer!
          Originally posted by thatsmrmastercraft
          If you want bling like the big dawgs, ya gotta lift your leg a little higher.....

Comment

Sorry for the RED ALARM my motor is doing great. My friend and I bought a 78 ski supreme. I know it is not a MC. The boat is all there but the motor. I will have to post some pics of the boat for all to see. It is in need of some TLC but we dont mind that. Thanks for you'r concern with my motor on my boat. AMSJim

Comment

Sorry for the RED ALARM my motor is doing great. My friend and I bought a 78 ski supreme. I know it is not a MC. The boat is all there but the motor. I will have to post some pics of the boat for all to see. It is in need of some TLC but we dont mind that. Thanks for you'r concern with my motor on my boat. AMSJim
              The regulars just let go a collective sigh of relief.

Glad to hear your boat is well. Looking forward to seeing what happens with this project.
              CUSTOM WHEEL & TIRE PACKAGES
              sigpic

CUSTOM DECALS - EMAIL FOR MORE INFO

$125 LED TRAILER LIGHT PACKAGE - FREE SHIPPING
              REBUILDING HOLLEY MARINE CARBS - $350 DELIVERED
              REBUILT COMPLETE MARINE HOLLEY 4160 CARBS $549 DELIVERED
              Email - [email protected]

Comment

Glad to hear all is well. Did the Seat Ski see any action yet? I missed out on a 80 S&S buy 2 minutes. Was a local boat here that had been stored inside.
                99 MariStar 230 Sport LTR 330

Comment

Originally posted by thatsmrmastercraft View Post

Glad to hear your boat is well. Looking forward to seeing what happens with this project.
                  X2!

JTR
                  1983 MasterCraft Stars and Stripes
                  Cream/Red Metal Flake
                  "Powerslot"
                  "The misery that is now upon us is but the passing of GREED-the bitterness of men who fear the way of human progress. The hate of all men will pass, and dictators die and the power they took from the people will return to the people and so long as men die Liberty will never perish."
                  -Charles Chaplin-
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by thatsmrmastercraft View Post

Yup, will be nice seeing Jim's next go around!
                    -Tim

Making boomers great again!! Boomin'

Comment

Hi Mike, We have used the ski seat alot all ready. All my friends come over and want to go on it. I will have to take some pics and post them. Thanks again Mike for all your help.
                      That is to bad you missed out on the boat. Hope you find another one. I know I would like to find another MC to redo. But I guess I have to one at a time.

Comment

The guy was asking 2200 and had new seats and carpet and was blue and white. Was turning it his complex and he called me and told me he just sold it. I guess I scared the buyer into it so it must of been a good deal. Good seeing you on here again. Mike
                        99 MariStar 230 Sport LTR 330

Comment

I just replaced my 351 with a long block. The previous engine had a cracked block. 803 hrs on the meter when removed. everything is serviceable but the block. Let me know if there is any interest.
                          Dave

1987 Prostar 190
                          5.8L with Powerslot
                          14x18 Prop

1974 Gibson Houseboat "Last Project"
                          After skiing flophouse
                          Twin 200 hp Johnson's

Comment

My local dealer has a PCM GT-40 for sale. Complete and professionally rebuilt. Bet that 78 Ski Supreme would scream with a fuel injected 310 hp engine in it. PM me for the phone number if you're interested.
                            Previous: 1993 Prostar 205

Red 1998 Ski Nautique, PCM GT40, 310 hp, , Acme 4 blade, Perfect Pass SG/Zbox.

FAQ

Be kind. Have fun.

Comment

Sigh of relief here too Jim. The new project sounds awesome. If your looking for another MC project you can come to TN and help me with mine :-)
                              "The doctor said I swallow a lot of aggression... along with a lot of pizzas!"

Comment

Working...
                              X