Fresh air exhaust 02 x30

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fresh air exhaust 02 x30

Hey y’all, I tried the search function but couldn’t find a clear answer.

I recently was given a fresh air exhaust, it fits the exhaust width wise but I’m having issues bolting the bracket to the swim platform as is has a fairly steep angle. Does anyone have a photo of the bracket bolted to the swim platform? Also length wise I read the tip should be about level with the prop nut, mine sticks past a little bit will it be an issue? Should I shorten the down pipe?

Thanks for the help y’all!

GIVEN a FAE? Thats a great friend you got there. If they're taking applications for other friends too, point them my way

Comment

Originally posted by Brodyk View Post
      Hey y’all, I tried the search function but couldn’t find a clear answer.

I recently was given a fresh air exhaust, it fits the exhaust width wise but I’m having issues bolting the bracket to the swim platform as is has a fairly steep angle. Does anyone have a photo of the bracket bolted to the swim platform? Also length wise I read the tip should be about level with the prop nut, mine sticks past a little bit will it be an issue? Should I shorten the down pipe?

Thanks for the help y’all!

Any photos?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Here you go. This was installed on my 2002 X30 with a fiberglass swim platform.
        Attached Files
        2002, X30, L-18, Red Metal Flake (the possessed boat)

Comment

Working...
        X