Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Work did you do on your Mastercraft Today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I worked on dialing in my surf wake which is far better then I expected.
    -Tim

Making boomers great again!! Boomin'

Comment

• Took some replacement cylinder heads by the eng shop to start work on and did some checking on the cam I want to change to. Getting thinks lined up to change/update engine for new season.

Comment

• I moved enough snow to get her out of the back yard where she spent the winter. Back in the driveway now. Gave her a thorough inspection and no surprises. Everything came through the winter fine. Now just have to wait a while to de-winterize. I am going over the To Do List trying to prioritize projects.
        Attached Files
        CUSTOM WHEEL & TIRE PACKAGES
        sigpic

CUSTOM DECALS - EMAIL FOR MORE INFO

$125 LED TRAILER LIGHT PACKAGE - FREE SHIPPING
        REBUILDING HOLLEY MARINE CARBS - $350 DELIVERED
        REBUILT COMPLETE MARINE HOLLEY 4160 CARBS $549 DELIVERED
        Email - [email protected]

Comment

• Built my amp wall

I wuv U, U wuv me - we're a MasterCraft famawee!

Comment

• Dang! That was a lot of digging!
            1995 ProStar 190

Comment

• Replaced raw water impeller.
              Replaced all ballast impellers.
              Greased rudder box
              Relocated one of the amps.
              Installed new amp.
              Removed factory tower speakers.
              Installed new Wetsound Pro 80's on tower.
              Bath.

Burnt about $100 of gas.............
              Being on the water is best, but when I'm not on the water I'm on TT.

2002 X Star
              Sold - 76 S&S

Comment

• Yesterday I work on the surfwake.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

I still have more testing to do and this was with just 2 people in the boat. I didn't take a vid on sat with 4 people in the boat. Too bad, it was really looking good.
                -Tim

Making boomers great again!! Boomin'

Comment

• Anytime I am bored it is just fun to go aout and tear into things in the boat. Tonight I noticed the mounting screws did not match on the old Airguides, so a small project turned into a rather large ordeal taking the speedos off and tore into them.

After two hours and four or five beers I now know all about them and how to screw them up and fix them again and they still work.
                  Last edited by Slinkyredfoot; 03-22-2011, 09:40 PM.
                  If for some reason you start to believe you are a person with influence, just try ordering somebody else's dog around.

Comment

• Originally posted by Slinkyredfoot View Post
                    Anytime I am bored it is just fun to go aout and tear into things in the boat. Tonight I the the mounting screws did not match on the old Airguides, so a small project turned into a rather large ordeal taking the speedos off and tore into them.

After two hours and four or five beers I now know all about them and how to screw them up and fix them again and they still work.
                    I hear you on that one. Did you go so far as to index the screw slots. If you do, the trick is a dab of blue loctite on the screw threads and get them close, but not too tight. Then, after they sit for a bit, you can finish.
                    sigpic

Comment

• I didn't actually do any 'work' on the ts but I ordered 4 6.5" JL audio cabin speakers and a Clarion amp for my audio upgrade.
                      /spĂ´rk/
                      a spoon-shaped eating utensil with short tines at the tip

Comment

• Can't do much other than look.
                        Attached Files
                        sigpic

Comment

• stuff...

Bought a replacement tach (just in case I FAIL at fixing the old one; cant get the glass off yet) and new glass for the cracked speedos... (THX Classic Boatworks)

Its been craptactular outside this week. Rain, rain, sleet, snow, slop....(so I know what you mean ThatsMrMastercraft....)

cj

Comment

• Continued with my stereo upgrade work. The stereo, amps, new speakers, woofer, and new battery are all hooked up and kicking. The amps dont match since their used. Got the amps for $60. Downfiring box in front of battery box with new battery under the front of the observer seat. Got a few loose wires I need to tie up....

Only thing left is to mount and hook up the battery isolator which could be tomorrow.

After that its prepare boat and trailer for use.

Originally posted by Double D View Post
                            Mounted the front 5 1/4" Polk speakers in the front of my 205 bow. Mounted the 1" tweeters on the dash, and ran all the wires through the front bow, including the RCA cables for the amps. Mounted the amps on the new carpeted board and plugged and wired most of those in. Pulled the side cushions off to mount the blue Neons, and bought a lot of wiring.

Just need to purchase a second battery and Isolator and then we can hook the entire mess up.

Here are a few preliminary pictures....
                            Attached Files
                            If its not a competition ski boat, its always second best.

2008 MasterCraft X14, LY6, 400 HP
                            1994 MasterCraft ProStar 205 (SOLD)

Check out MasterCraft Buckeye Bash on Facebook!

Comment

• Installed a 3-stage battery charger/maintainer.
                              I love to travel, but hate to arrive. ~~ A. Einstein
                              ---
                              Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming, Wow! What a Ride! ~~ Hunter S. Thompson
                              ---
                              My wakeboard is calling, and I must go ride! ~~ Me
                              ---
                              It is better to light one small candle than to curse the darkness. ~~ Chinese fortune cookie

Comment

• Pics

Originally posted by thatsmrmastercraft View Post
                                Can't do much other than look.
                                Boy do those pictures take me back. I grew up in St Paul. You must be dreaming of those "10000 Lakes" Hopefully they'll thaw soon.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎