Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Work did you do on your Mastercraft Today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Miss Rita View Post
    added depth gauge, moved hour meter to under dog house, new 12V/USB outlet in front of throttle, updated battery cables, new cap, new rotor, new coil, new guide pole pads, re-installed stereo, new ceramic brake pads for trailer
    Can you post a pic of the relocated hour meter? I'd like to add a depth gauge to my dash too.

Comment

• Pulled prop, removed strut, cleaned old silicone off of hull, and dry fit the new strut. Tonight, hoping to finish the strut install after skiing behind my buddy's Nautique.

Comment

• Dome Numbers hooked me up with some awesome decals
        Attached Files

Comment

• Push button start

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Put my 02 Star on the trailer and started the for sale prep. She's been a good one, but moving on.
            Being on the water is best, but when I'm not on the water I'm on TT.

2002 X Star
            Sold - 76 S&S

Comment

• Originally posted by 76S&S View Post
              Put my 02 Star on the trailer and started the for sale prep. She's been a good one, but moving on.
              What are you moving to?

Comment

• I replaced the points on my 1988 pro star 190 with protronix ignitor, boat wanted to start but then only cranked a couple times after that and then wouldn't crank. I am in the process of trying to get it running after it sitting for more than 5 years. Recently replaced starter also. I'm getting there but lots of stuff needing attention on this boat. Noticed water leaking from bottom of raw water valve today also lol

Comment

• Dual battery set up with ACR

Comment

• Dual batteries with ACR is the BEST!!! I have put the exact same system in my 2 boats and I've never been without power. The LED chart on the top of the ACR has been useful to diagnose a battery that got too low in the garage and wouldn't charge on the lake. However, I combined the batteries for a couple hours that day and everything went back to normal.

Classy switch install!
                    2004 X-30 5.7L MCX

Comment

• Originally posted by Soder View Post
                      Dual batteries with ACR is the BEST!!! I have put the exact same system in my 2 boats and I've never been without power. The LED chart on the top of the ACR has been useful to diagnose a battery that got too low in the garage and wouldn't charge on the lake. However, I combined the batteries for a couple hours that day and everything went back to normal.

Classy switch install!

And a little carpet to top it off.

Comment

• I filled the block with anti-freeze, changed the oil, and put her to bed for the season.
                        2003 ProStar 197, MCX and Powerslot.

"When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty" - Thomas Jefferson
                        "Freedom is beneficial to everyone equally" - Ron Paul
                        Taxation = Theft

Comment

• Originally posted by captain planet View Post
                          I filled the block with anti-freeze, changed the oil, and put her to bed for the season.
                          As bad as I want to move to our cabin in northern Wisconsin the date of your post scares me. I like to put her to bed in November.

Comment

• Originally posted by mustangtexas View Post
                            As bad as I want to move to our cabin in northern Wisconsin the date of your post scares me. I like to put her to bed in November.
                            Part of it is a seasonal business I have, the other part is col. short from the pittsburg district of the USACE is being a douche-bag this season, and the USACE as a whole for the second season in a row and the water in our lake is over 8' down. They let the water out 3 times as fast this season as in seasons past...for no real reason. col. short is the fng at the pittsburg post and isn't playing nice. We were lucky to be able to use our ramp this weekend without falling off the end....so, time to put the 197 away.
                            2003 ProStar 197, MCX and Powerslot.

"When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty" - Thomas Jefferson
                            "Freedom is beneficial to everyone equally" - Ron Paul
                            Taxation = Theft

Comment

• Originally posted by captain planet View Post
                              I filled the block with anti-freeze, changed the oil, and put her to bed for the season.
                              Already.. Its labor day weekend lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by ATLX30 View Post
                                What are you moving to?
                                Don't shame me, but I went with a 2015 Axis T22.
                                I tend to keep my boats for a long time and am just scarred of all the electronics on the newer Big 3 boats. The Axis has switches where there should be switches.

I actually bought the boat from someone on my lake. Drove over in the truck with the wife, I drove the boat home and she pulled the trailer.
                                Being on the water is best, but when I'm not on the water I'm on TT.

2002 X Star
                                Sold - 76 S&S

Comment

Working...
                                X