Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Work did you do on your Mastercraft Today?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by bret View Post
    Back up and running! Still have to get second bracket for alternator and that will facilitate getting the bracket for the raw water pump complete.





    Love those silicone hoses

    Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    sigpic...A bad day water skiing still beats a good day at work...1995 Pro Star 205....

    Comment


    • What Work did you do on your Mastercraft Today?

      Replaced the steering wheel.

      Old one was functional. But it was not even a proper circle when you would spin it the outer ring was not concentric with the shaft.

      Couple other members have replaced with this wheel. Available on eBay.






      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
      Last edited by carlsonwa; 04-26-2021, 10:13 AM. Reason: Pics too large

      Comment


      • Mounted and first run with prototype surf board holders I'm building. So far so good, time to iterate and fix a few issues we noticed it on the water. [emoji3063][emoji3063]

        Bye bye, clamping fingers

        Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Tom_S View Post
          Mounted and first run with prototype surf board holders I'm building. So far so good, time to iterate and fix a few issues we noticed it on the water. [emoji3063][emoji3063]

          Bye bye, clamping fingers

          Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk
          Great use of 3D printing. What are you material are you printing with? I've only ever used PLA and ABS, I don't think either would hold up long in full sun.

          I might ask you for the files when you're done.

          Comment


          • Could always use the printed parts for making a casting mold.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by dgaugler View Post
              Great use of 3D printing. What are you material are you printing with? I've only ever used PLA and ABS, I don't think either would hold up long in full sun.



              I might ask you for the files when you're done.
              Petg. One you dual in the settings and your extruder can handle it, it's a great material. I use it for most of my structural prints. All of my Tsunami Wake gates are built with it, many years in the sun, underwater, dropped, etc...

              With the correct settings it'll last in a functional sense.

              Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

              Comment


              • Originally posted by carlsonwa View Post
                Replaced the steering wheel.

                Old one was functional. But it was not even a proper circle when you would spin it the outer ring was not concentric with the shaft.

                Couple other members have replaced with this wheel. Available on eBay.




                Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                What year? Was it a straight splined? It's been on my list for awhile to updated, just never got around to it.

                Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

                Comment


                • What Work did you do on your Mastercraft Today?

                  Originally posted by Tom_S View Post
                  What year? Was it a straight splined? It's been on my list for awhile to updated, just never got around to it.

                  Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

                  2006 : 197’

                  Yeah. It’s a straight spline. Not tapered. The old one pulls right off without the need for a puller.




                  Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

                  Comment


                  • Got some new shoes for the X25 trailer, Thanks Peter! Should get to put them on in the next couple weeks.
                    Attached Files
                    OH-IO!

                    Comment


                    • They should look good on the trailer.
                      Attached Files
                      OH-IO!

                      Comment


                      • Snapped a couple teeth off the winch last weekend so it was time to upgrade. ( Past its prime for a few seasons now)

                        Plus my new mirror came in!


                        Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

                        Comment


                        • Hard to go wrong with PTM.

                          Comment


                          • Love the mirror. Where did you find that?

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by kblanc83 View Post
                              Love the mirror. Where did you find that?
                              Bought direct, with the rod adaptor from PTMs site. Quick shopping and actually cheaper then Amazon right now. First trip with it is today, can't wait.

                              Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

                              Comment


                              • New wheels and tire installed on the trailer. Original ones for sale soon!

                                Crappy pic taken in my storage unit.
                                Attached Files
                                OH-IO!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X