Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Work did you do on your Mastercraft Today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Absolutely. Glad I could finally give YOU some information since it’s always going the other way! As with everything I make, looks good as long as you don’t look too closely, haha

Comment

• Not my boat...PDM install as part of the restoration of a 1994 Pro Tour 190 w/LT1.

Today, I'm running new fuel line, check/clean the screen at the bottom of the fuel pump, and install new fuel filter.
      1993 25th Anniversary Limited ProStar 190, #17

Comment

• Cap, rotor, plugs, and change oil....Does sitting in it drinking a martini count as work?
        2002 Blue Prostar 197, 0 Flex Tower, Perfect Pass, and The Preditor-ADHD Skier

I'm pursuing my lifelong quest for the perfect, the absolutely driest martini to be found in this or any other world. And I think I may have hit upon the perfect formula :

Comment

• Was the martini SHAKEN and not stirred? Yes, the Shake Weight of a martini shaker is work!
          1993 25th Anniversary Limited ProStar 190, #17

Comment

• Only if you knock the glass over.
            If she don't shine , she ain't mine

Comment

• Originally posted by bret View Post
              Was the martini SHAKEN and not stirred? Yes, the Shake Weight of a martini shaker is work!
              Always shaken...Moved onto reattaching the edges of the carpet on the floor behind my motor box!
              2002 Blue Prostar 197, 0 Flex Tower, Perfect Pass, and The Preditor-ADHD Skier

I'm pursuing my lifelong quest for the perfect, the absolutely driest martini to be found in this or any other world. And I think I may have hit upon the perfect formula :

Comment

• Created a Gatorstep template for my 2004 X-10. Will send that off in the morning and then will get started with Seadek in the bunks and reinstalling the new vinyl. Progress!
                2004 X-10

186,000 miles per second - - - not just a good idea, it's the law.

Comment

• 6am wash & wax on the dock. Happy Monday!

Comment

• Originally posted by FoggyNogginz View Post
                    6am wash & wax on the dock. Happy Monday!
                    Looking good!
                    1989 Prostar 190 351 sold
                    2008 Prostar 197 LY6

Comment

• Much appreciated!

Sent from my SM-G781U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by FoggyNogginz View Post
                        Don't forget that windshield!

Comment

• Ha! Good catch! I had to run to a meeting and didn't have time to do the windshield or vinyl yet. Planning on that tomorrow.

Comment

• Originally posted by Prostar 190 View Post
                            Looking good!

Looking good Kent. Are you in the north or south side of the lake? I'd love to join you for early morning weekday pulls.
                            2017 NXT22, 2015 NXT20, 2007 X2, 2002 209

Comment

• I have been curious if anyone has used one of these drive on lifts with a V drive. How do they work with tracking fins and how do you know how far to stop? Or am I mistaken and its on bunks?

Originally posted by FoggyNogginz View Post

Comment

• Originally posted by Tookeymonster View Post
                                I have been curious if anyone has used one of these drive on lifts with a V drive. How do they work with tracking fins and how do you know how far to stop? Or am I mistaken and its on bunks?
                                That is a Hydro-Lift style and on bunks.
                                If its not a competition ski boat, its always second best.

2008 MasterCraft X14, LY6, 400 HP
                                1994 MasterCraft ProStar 205 (SOLD)

Check out MasterCraft Buckeye Bash on Facebook!

Comment

Working...
                                X