Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Work did you do on your Mastercraft Today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pick up a 54x96x.75 King Starboard to complete my surf sac install.
    -Tim

Making boomers great again!! Boomin'

Comment

• I've been a busy bee.

1. new ballast pump
      2. stitched up front bow seat seam. Doesn't look pretty, but it will keep the seat together until I redo the whole inside vinyl and carpet this winter.
      3. had 3 rips in the cover stitched up
      4. rewelded my marriage saver on the trailer. the top weld had started to break loose and rust from a few hard hits with the PO.
      5. new tires arrived last night, will go on in the AM
      Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by gatorguy View Post
        I've been a busy bee.

1. new ballast pump
        2. stitched up front bow seat seam. Doesn't look pretty, but it will keep the seat together until I redo the whole inside vinyl and carpet this winter.
        3. had 3 rips in the cover stitched up
        4. rewelded my marriage saver on the trailer. the top weld had started to break loose and rust from a few hard hits with the PO.
        5. new tires arrived last night, will go on in the AM
        Great work......you were plenty busy.
        CUSTOM WHEEL & TIRE PACKAGES
        sigpic

CUSTOM DECALS - EMAIL FOR MORE INFO

$125 LED TRAILER LIGHT PACKAGE - FREE SHIPPING
        REBUILDING HOLLEY MARINE CARBS - $350 DELIVERED
        REBUILT COMPLETE MARINE HOLLEY 4160 CARBS $549 DELIVERED
        Email - [email protected]

Comment

• Let's see well it's hard to admit but I drove to the lake last night meaning to stop for fuel. I was on the phone on the way to get the boat and while I hitched the boat. Drove all the way to the lake still on the phone. I got out and unlocked the gate and drove to the ramp. Then I realized I never stopped for fuel. Then I had to go back and unlock the gate and drive back to the fuel station. Then back to the lake to unlock the gate again and head back to the ramp area. Yeah I call this a lot of work just to go ski. What a beat down. Yes there was like 15 members watching this whole thing go down. At least I didn't have to launch then load then go get gas to have to launch again.
          Rollin' Gangsta Style

Originally posted by Thrall
          "Heavy" beer is for wine drinkers that are too embarrassed to drink wine in front of their buddies. "Light" beer is a drinkin' man's beer!
          Originally posted by thatsmrmastercraft
          If you want bling like the big dawgs, ya gotta lift your leg a little higher.....

Comment

• If for no other reason, proof positive why talking on a cell while driving should be illegal.
            Nevermind the Bollocks, Here's the XStar

Comment

• Originally posted by Kyle View Post
              Let's see well it's hard to admit but I drove to the lake last night meaning to stop for fuel. I was on the phone on the way to get the boat and while I hitched the boat. Drove all the way to the lake still on the phone. I got out and unlocked the gate and drove to the ramp. Then I realized I never stopped for fuel. Then I had to go back and unlock the gate and drive back to the fuel station. Then back to the lake to unlock the gate again and head back to the ramp area. Yeah I call this a lot of work just to go ski. What a beat down. Yes there was like 15 members watching this whole thing go down. At least I didn't have to launch then load then go get gas to have to launch again.
              Was good to have a beer with you last night!
              2002 Blue Prostar 197, 0 Flex Tower, Perfect Pass, and The Preditor-ADHD Skier

I'm pursuing my lifelong quest for the perfect, the absolutely driest martini to be found in this or any other world. And I think I may have hit upon the perfect formula :

Comment

• Originally posted by tex View Post
                Was good to have a beer with you last night!
                Yes sir it was. Thanks again for the ice cold brew.
                Rollin' Gangsta Style

"Heavy" beer is for wine drinkers that are too embarrassed to drink wine in front of their buddies. "Light" beer is a drinkin' man's beer!
                If you want bling like the big dawgs, ya gotta lift your leg a little higher.....

Comment

• Originally posted by deminimis View Post
                  If for no other reason, proof positive why talking on a cell while driving should be illegal.
                  Most of the time I have my laptop in my lap and on the phone driving and still drive better than a woman driver.

That or I'm TTing while driving.
                  Rollin' Gangsta Style

Comment

• Pulled the engine and tranny out of my x-star that i blow up last year, started ordering the parts for the 450hp stroker that is replacing the mcx, ordered mefi burn program to re-map my ecm

Comment

• Originally posted by scottyb View Post
                      Pulled the engine and tranny out of my x-star that i blow up last year, started ordering the parts for the 450hp stroker that is replacing the mcx, ordered mefi burn program to re-map my ecm

I think there would be a few folks that would love to watch your build thread, should you start one.
                      Nevermind the Bollocks, Here's the XStar

Comment

I think there would be a few folks that would love to watch your build thread, should you start one.
                        This sounds really cool.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by thatsmrmastercraft View Post
                          This sounds really cool.
                          Agreed..... Start a thread.
                          Rollin' Gangsta Style

Comment

• I got the freakin water outta my velvet drive. So glad it wasn't another issue like trans cooler or the near bullet proof trans. Fluid looked like chocolate milk and it was barely slipping. All clear red now though.
                            2010 X-15
                            SOLD 1994 205
                            2011 Pathfinder
                            2016 Ford Flex
                            3 kids, a wife, and a boat dog
                            1 kid in college

Comment

• Originally posted by sp00ky View Post
                              I got the freakin water outta my velvet drive. So glad it wasn't another issue like trans cooler or the near bullet proof trans. Fluid looked like chocolate milk and it was barely slipping. All clear red now though.
                              You might have to flush it once or twice more to get all the water out.
                              sigpic

Comment

• I reveresed the rotation of my 03 X30
                                03 X30

Comment

Working...
                                X