2007 XStar Fuel Tank Dimensions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2007 XStar Fuel Tank Dimensions

Asking a big favor, can anyone help me get the dimensions of the fuel tank for an 07 XStar. I've contacted Moeller and they are unable to get me the dimensions and thus far going though Mastercraft has been unsuccessful. If I can get the dimensions I can have a tank fabricated.

Hull ID: MBCBLDA0H607

Looking for fuel tank dimensions or if anyone has a lead on a fuel tank that is sitting around that I can buy that would work too.

Thanks in advance. Cheers.
    2007 X-Star SS

I have the same boat and I'm heading up to my cabin tonight (boat is stored there). I'm pretty sure I can help you out with dimensions.

Comment

Measurements:
      Width - 28”
      Height - 10”
      Depth - 9”

Comment

Originally posted by Eckie View Post
        Measurements:
        Width - 28”
        Height - 10”
        Depth - 9”
        those dimensions equate to less than 11 gallons

Comment

On my x25, I think I’d have to split the hull to easily get accurate measurements, much less replace the fuel tank. On that generation of XStar, is there a removable floor panel that gives you access to the tank?

—Sky
          ------------------------------------------------
          2006 X-1 Pumpkin Orange SOLD
          2013 X25 Black, Green & Orange

Comment

Need to split the hull, no removable floor panel. Attempting to get a tank fabricated before splitting, but I guess we'll have to split and then fabricate.
            2007 X-Star SS

Comment

Originally posted by skydyvyr View Post
              On my x25, I think I’d have to split the hull to easily get accurate measurements, much less replace the fuel tank. On that generation of XStar, is there a removable floor panel that gives you access to the tank?

—Sky
              That explains why my measurements aren't accurate. There's more tank below the floor that I can't get to.

Comment

how about this,
                https://mcpartsdepot.com/products/ta...33c66584&_ss=r

Comment

Working...
                X