Summer wound down fast

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Summer wound down fast

Well it got put away already ... I know move out of the stupid north . It was the best year so far.. we put on over 40 hours.. my daughter moved from 2 skies to slalom on a beginner ski... and last weekend move up to my obrian that still performs as good as any new ski... she was all over that... she even moved up to 31mph... so she is getting confident and can do some good carving!
    My son finally took the conservative chains off and let 'er rip on the wakeboard.. he hit the wake up up and away then before he could make it to the other side of the wake he looked down.. we all know how that ends... looks like he will need a helmet next year he hit pretty hard... his last "show off" in front of the cabin... he looked so good... till that tip went in for a dive to the bottom of the lake...

now it is off to doing all the fall stuff... sigh...

This Sunday for me.

Comment

Tomorrow will be my last trip this year. Will also be the last trip with my X30... it's gonna be a sad one.
      -Tolman
      '22 XT23 coming soon...
      '06 X30 (sold!)

"Sometimes my genius, it's almost frightening" -JC

Comment

What, north... ? Ice ain't on yet... my daughter and I are still all in.

Mamma might just drive from here on out with a sweatshirt on, but otherwise, life's too short.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

Sorry guys, we still have at least another month here in the south.

Comment

60 hours tonight. Beautiful moonlit cruise. Gonna give it another 3-4 weeks here in MI. Early October will call it quits. Still have the toon in, will try to last into November with that...
            Attached Files
            Jerry

2020 X22
            2018 XT22
            2014 Aqua Patio
            2003 Malibu Response LXi
            2001 Malibu Sunsetter
            1978 Ski Supreme

Comment

Been a slow year for me. Only put 50 hours on it. Still have another month but last year I put 200 hours on the boat.

Comment

Released to ski in August, 6 mos after hip surgery. Gonna run it til November!

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk
                Everyone Dies, but not everyone lives

2004 Prostar 197, ACME 843

Comment

Was a great year with a 3 week flooding pause. Always happy to surpass 25 hours of ski time --- almost there...

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
                  sigpic...A bad day water skiing still beats a good day at work...1995 Pro Star 205....

Comment

Sitting at 95 hours on the season after today... should easily surpass 100 if the next few weeks cooperate.

Comment

I winterized the boats today. In September I can never get anyone to go boating. September is always a beautiful month here but everyone changes direction away from the lake soon as school starts.
                      If she don't shine , she ain't mine

Comment

Originally posted by mike koen View Post
                        September is always a beautiful month here but everyone changes direction away from the lake soon as school starts.
                        Agreed. Which is why I LOVE September.

Comment

Still going up north, just not as much. Lake is way quieter, but that's a good thing!!
                          2000 MC SportStar
                          2017 SQ5
                          2009 KTM 530 Exc
                          2012 BMW K1300r

Comment

Originally posted by TolCarMan View Post
                            Tomorrow will be my last trip this year. Will also be the last trip with my X30... it's gonna be a sad one.
                            Update. I may have hit bottom and my prop may now look like a reject potato chip. Bring on winter
                            -Tolman
                            '22 XT23 coming soon...
                            '06 X30 (sold!)

"Sometimes my genius, it's almost frightening" -JC

Comment

Hockey is in full swing for my son, so that is 5-6 days a week. However, I did squeeze in a few sets Saturday morning before his practice. The lake was as quiet and calm as I have ever seen it. Going to try for one more day next weekend.

Comment

Working...
                              X