Did the tips do anything for the sound?

Comment

Originally posted by lakedrum03 View Post
      Haven’t tried it yet. Letting them dry.

Comment

Originally posted by lakedrum03 View Post
        They definitely quieted it down a little but not a huge difference.

Working on adding a second battery.
        Attached Files

Comment

Remade the cup holder inserts out of teak to go with that he teak look gatorstep.
          Attached Files

Comment

This thread rivals the 300 thread in terms of effort and result. Great work.

Comment

Originally posted by mrm2083 View Post
              Remade the cup holder inserts out of teak to go with that he teak look gatorstep.
              Show me more of the teak Gatorstep floor please.

93 190
              (safe click)

Comment

These turned out amazing, this is a great idea ( I made just have to borrow [emoji6])

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Thanks everyone! I have decided to redo all of the upholstery as all of the seams have been breaking. The plan is to modernize the interior but also make it simpler and higher quality. I am going with all white Sunbrella Horizon (its a new vinyl made by Sunbrella) and all Gore Tenara thread (guaranteed to outlast the fabric, apparently it doesn't rot or fade). I have attached some pictures of what I'm thinking of doing in terms of the pattern. Would love to hear some thoughts or ideas.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Blue represents French stitched blue thread and the black represents where the fabric is stitched but the thread is not visible

Comment

Dang! Great idea on the wood cup trim

Comment

Cup holders are done
                        Attached Files

Comment

I have a waterline cover from ski boat covers.com. It’s a great cover but I think I need to add skirts as it doesn’t go down that low.

Just finished painting the heat exchanger. I figure since I’m refinishing everything I may as well do something cooler than the stock look. Main engine will be black but with metallic blue accents.

Great work. Blue looks awesome.

Yes side skirts are great if you haven’t done it already. We went 2’ on a Prostar, maybe need for more the x2? Only sun our boat sees is reflections off the water....

I like the cover with the platform cover as a “flip down” style. So the main cover goes around the rubrail and the platform cover is like an “add on”. This is opposed to the main cover rope going around the platform. This allows the cover to be installed / tightened around rubrail vs having to include platform in the process. Hope that makes sense.

Keep posting.

Comment

I have the waterline cover now that goes over the platform but yes it needs at least a 2ft skirt. I called ski boat covers to see if they sell just the skirt but they don’t.

Here are some more pics of the cup holders, new steering center cap from domed numbers, block off plates for my ballast gauges which were breaking apart, working on fixing the mirror arm as all the bolts were seized, and a pic of the tow rig.
                            Attached Files

Comment

I have the waterline cover now that goes over the platform but yes it needs at least a 2ft skirt. I called ski boat covers to see if they sell just the skirt but they don’t.

Here are some more pics of the cup holders, new steering center cap from domed numbers, block off plates for my ballast gauges which were breaking apart, working on fixing the mirror arm as all the bolts were seized, and a pic of the tow rig.
                              I’ve got a mirror arm w/mirror if you want it. Pay for shipping & it’s yours.

—Sky
                              ------------------------------------------------
                              2006 X-1 Pumpkin Orange SOLD
                              2013 X25 Black, Green & Orange

Comment

Originally posted by skydyvyr View Post
                                I’ve got a mirror arm w/mirror if you want it. Pay for shipping & it’s yours.

—Sky
                                Sending you a pm.

Comment

Working...
                                X