2006 X2 wakeboard boat to wakesurf boat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2006 X2 wakeboard boat to wakesurf boat

Guys, wanted to start a new thread here to keep things clean! We are in the middle of a build of a 2006 X2 and wanted to share progress. We so far have taken out the interior, removed the stock ballast, and are just about done installing some underwater lights. We are creating a YouTube series to make sure this sticks around for you guys who may be tackling similar projects.

Heres a link to the series: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...Rr1VDjuPYkIZGA

Any ideas or questions hit us up.

Hope everyone is staying safe and healthy
    Adam
    SWELL Wakesurf
    www.swellwake.com

I'm here to share my knowledge relating to wake surfing and how to maximize the wave behind your current boat. Hoping to expand the sport of surfing to everyone willing to try!

Great videos!

Comment

thanks!
      Adam
      SWELL Wakesurf
      www.swellwake.com

I'm here to share my knowledge relating to wake surfing and how to maximize the wave behind your current boat. Hoping to expand the sport of surfing to everyone willing to try!

Comment

Guys, video 3 is up, just installed some liquid lumens RGBW lights. Episode 4 is filming now, bags are installed and just wrapping up the hoses and venting. Should be on the water shortly!
        Adam
        SWELL Wakesurf
        www.swellwake.com

Comment

Did your remove the center KGB tank too?

Comment

No. Left the kgb and did a plug and play. Video 4 will highlight all that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            Adam
            SWELL Wakesurf
            www.swellwake.com

Comment

Hey Adam, do you have any pictures of what it looks like inside the boat once the tanks are removed. If this is something that you will have in the next video I can wait. Looking forward to the next video release. It's the little things in life these days that help pull us through! Can't wait for summer!

Comment

Yes. It should show that in video 2 for the rear tanks.

Adam
                SWELL Wakesurf
                www.swellwake.com

Comment

Just posted video 6 Guys, the final video and the wave results, here's the link: https://youtu.be/uESbUqUBOHk
                  Adam
                  SWELL Wakesurf
                  www.swellwake.com

Comment

Great video!Are you running the stock propeller? I just bought a lightly used Swell Slim. Can't wait to try it out.

Comment

Honestly not sure what’s stock. But whatever we have works. I’ll check and get back to you.

Adam
                      SWELL Wakesurf
                      www.swellwake.com

Comment

Great video series!
                        '07 Navy Blue X2 MCX
                        http://www.wakeblaster.com/
                        Ballast Timer Reprogramming Info
                        Timer Reprogramming Thread

Comment

Im not sure what prop is on there, whatever it is it works great, I can check. final video is up on our site and YouTube, you guys will love it!
                          Adam
                          SWELL Wakesurf
                          www.swellwake.com

Comment

Originally posted by SWELL Wakesurf View Post
                            Im not sure what prop is on there, whatever it is it works great, I can check. final video is up on our site and YouTube, you guys will love it!
                            I would love to see some more videos of the wake/wave! Yall did so much work to only show a quick shot of the end product. Awesome series!

Comment

Working...
                            X