Prostar 190 observer seat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prostar 190 observer seat

I have a 1999 Prostar and the observer seat is separating at the seam. I took the seat off to have recovered but the one of the T-prongs stripped and busted up the (wood?) under the material. so thats my question, what type of wood is that under the material that is the actual seat part? I want to use starboard however it seems the wood is 5/8 and the starboard is 3/4. Is 3/4 ok to use or is it even ok to use marine grade plywood since its not going to be getting wet? Thanks in advance for the reply.

Unless it is aftermarket, there should be no wood on or in your Mastercraft except for your teak

Comment

Originally posted by HDAVIS View Post
      Unless it is aftermarket, there should be no wood on or in your Mastercraft except for your teak
      Correct, I understand that. That’s why I put the question mark because I cannot tell what type of material they used for the support. I would like to put the same material back in it if all possible. It’s definitely not wood.

Comment

Originally posted by HDAVIS View Post
        Not entirely true

Comment

Originally posted by 88 PS190 View Post
          Not entirely true
          Agree- My side boards have wood in them.

Comment

Working...
          X