98 Maristar 200vrs (210) full interior update pictures inside

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 98 Maristar 200vrs (210) full interior update pictures inside

Its been a good while since I've been on this forum and even posted but I figured the updates were to good to share. About three years ago I sold this boat to a good friend of mine although nothing really has changed I'm still the first mate and out with him every time it hits the water and enjoying every minute of it.

Anyways on to the good stuff. Over the last 3 years we have kind of trashed the interior over countless lake days and camping trips.

I have a ton of pictures so ill just let them speak for them self

here is a list of the upgrades:

- Sundeck was made into a 3 piece using all oem 210vrs hardware ( so hard to find) but thank god no more electic ram and making people get off the sundeck to grab gear.

- all interior was redone from local shop
    - a full dash upgrade/ paint all new gauges and wiring
    - full rgb lights through out the boat that can sync to the radio or be used individually in 4 different zones using this fancy controller my buddy found
    - all new stereo 4 JL tower speakers 6 jl in boat speakers and 2 new 12" subs all with built in rgb lighting
    -new JL stereo head unit
    -underwater rgb lighting under the swim deck
    -all new rgb cup holders
    - new carpet
    - all new ballast system 3 pumps each with there own 1" inlets ( fill time should be under 6 minutes)
    - 900lbs of lead to help with storage so we don't give up all our storage in back with 750 bags
    - triple battery setup

enjoy the pictures im sure i missed some things. let the good times roll summer is just around the corner.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by 98_maristar; 04-02-2021, 06:15 PM.
    WAKE.LAKE.BOAT.SURF
    Were here for a good time not a long time

more pictures
    Attached Files
    WAKE.LAKE.BOAT.SURF

Comment

more pictures
      Attached Files
      WAKE.LAKE.BOAT.SURF

Comment

and more....
        Attached Files
        WAKE.LAKE.BOAT.SURF

Comment

more......
          Attached Files
          WAKE.LAKE.BOAT.SURF

Comment

Moreeee
            Attached Files
            WAKE.LAKE.BOAT.SURF

Comment

Wow! That turned out great! Fantastic choice on the interior colors- the charcoal/grey is a nice improvement over the previous all beige vinyl.
              Just a suggestion, but with your ballast pumps, you might consider flipping them, so the pump is below the motor. If the pump seals ever leak, you won't have to worry about water ruining the pump motor.

G

Comment

[email protected] perfect! To be continued I hope?!

Comment

Nice work!!!!

Comment

I am exhausted just looking at these photos. I was excited just installing a single pair of speakers in my garage over over the weekend.

This looks amazing.

Need more details on the JL gear. Which model speakers did you go with and how are you powering everything?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by gweaver View Post
                      Wow! That turned out great! Fantastic choice on the interior colors- the charcoal/grey is a nice improvement over the previous all beige vinyl.
                      Just a suggestion, but with your ballast pumps, you might consider flipping them, so the pump is below the motor. If the pump seals ever leak, you won't have to worry about water ruining the pump motor.

G
                      The interior really did turn out well and the black dash and glove box definitely helped with giving it that modern look! it was a tough call on the ballast pumps as mounting them behind the seat really makes it a pain to service the impellers once the back panel goes back in. Figured mounting them this way at least the impellers were easier to get to. We have had one of these pumps filling the bags for 4+ years and its never leaked so we were more set on easier impeller maintenance.
                      WAKE.LAKE.BOAT.SURF

Comment

Its slowly coming together as we get into spring here in Washington state the water test to check the pumps and make sure all the holes that were drilled don't leak

We opted to do 1000lb of lead this year instead of doing big bags in the back to help with storage. we have a short trip to the lake so we figured on our long hauls across state well just toss the lead in a spare vehicle.

Here's a couple more pictures of last years wave with rear 450lb bags in each rear locker
                        400lb ski locker bag and 4-6 people on the boat.

The boat does have the Surfinity Surf Tabs to help shape the wave on the fly. were excited to play with some additional weight this season.

BEFORE anyone mentions surfing without a life jacket I know... not the smartest decision..

Cheers everyone! ill get some pictures on here of her all finished up! last thing left is subs and doing all the trailer brakes/bearings.
                        Attached Files
                        WAKE.LAKE.BOAT.SURF

Comment

Great job. I have a '99. Where did you get the dark grey / black grab handles?

Comment

Originally posted by BallBushing View Post
                            Great job. I have a '99. Where did you get the dark grey / black grab handles?
                            they are actually the OEM ones painted black.
                            WAKE.LAKE.BOAT.SURF

Comment

So did you replace the dash and wood grain panels? What did you use to fill the space for the old radio. Clever use of space on the new head unit and light control.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X