Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by waterlogged882 View Post
    Looks great.

I am going to come get the engine stand. I thought I could find a person coming that way. I'll make a run down there soon. Will call you.
    That's fine Chuck just let me know.

Comment

• Update Fuel lines done, Bilge vent tubing to rear done, Updated Bilge pump installed and New control cables hooked up and adjusted.

Comment

• Originally posted by RDahler View Post
        Update Fuel lines done, Bilge vent tubing to rear done, Updated Bilge pump installed and New control cables hooked up and adjusted.
        Great work.

It appears that your battery is in the rear of the boat.
        waterlogged882
        MC Master Poster
        Last edited by waterlogged882; 11-22-2021, 06:22 PM.
        93 190

Comment

• My granddaughter has has already taken over the front of the boat and has informed me the battery needs to stay in the rear.

Comment

My granddaughter has has already taken over the front of the boat and has informed me the battery needs to stay in the rear.
            Next owner. Great looking young lass.
            93 190

Comment

• She just popped up!!! Get her on the boom next year?
              1993 25th Anniversary Limited ProStar 190, #17

Comment

• Bret she just got up on the Knee board this year the boom may be a few years off.
                Chuck here are some photos of the control panel used to run the engine on the stand.

Comment

Update Fuel lines done, Bilge vent tubing to rear done, Updated Bilge pump installed and New control cables hooked up and adjusted.
                  Nice tips!! I did the same on my 94 PS 205.
                  If its not a competition ski boat, its always second best.

2008 MasterCraft X14, LY6, 400 HP
                  1994 MasterCraft ProStar 205 (SOLD)

Check out MasterCraft Buckeye Bash on Facebook!

Comment

Bret she just got up on the Knee board this year the boom may be a few years off.
                    Chuck here are some photos of the control panel used to run the engine on the stand.
                    Thank you much.

Where do I find the short extension down pipes coming off the risers please?

I see where Domed Numbers has 50% off through the 29th.

93 190

Comment

Thank you much.

Where do I find the short extension down pipes coming off the risers please?

I see where Domed Numbers has 50% off through the 29th.

Chuck
                      The two 3" custom made down pipes along with the fuel cell and fuel lines, battery strap, control panel and battery cables are all included with the engine run in stand. This makes up a turn key LT1 setup. It should adapt to the 351 with a minor fuel line reconfiguration, Add in the free shipping Priceless.

Comment

Chuck
                        The two 3" custom made down pipes along with the fuel cell and fuel lines, battery strap, control panel and battery cables are all included with the engine run in stand. This makes up a turn key LT1 setup. It should adapt to the 351 with a minor fuel line reconfiguration, Add in the free shipping Priceless.
                        Thank you I owe you a Coke. Can hardly wait to see your finished boat.
                        93 190

Comment

• December 17th Test Run?
                          1993 25th Anniversary Limited ProStar 190, #17

Comment

• Originally posted by bret View Post
                            December 17th Test Run?
                            Now that is wishful thinking I would have to drop the OCD for that to happen. Just finished mounting the Depth Gauge Transducer I must have moved it to ten different locations before mounting it.
                            I ended up putting it under the engine just in front of the bilge blower.

Comment

Now that is wishful thinking I would have to drop the OCD for that to happen. Just finished mounting the Depth Gauge Transducer I must have moved it to ten different locations before mounting it.
                              I ended up putting it under the engine just in front of the bilge blower.
                              That is where I see a lot, as well just to the right (facing) of the bilge pump.

93 190

Comment

That is where I see a lot, as well just to the right (facing) of the bilge pump.

OK he is a photo of the Transducer location it was a little tricky to install.

Comment

Working...
                                X