Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mark rsa2au
    replied
    WOW, looking good! going to follow this with interest!

Leave a comment:

• bret
    replied
    He's just getting started with the pictures and the stunning work he's already done; simply amazing stuff!

Leave a comment:

• Torstenlaw
    replied
    Looks great. Could you come and do my windshield! :-)

Leave a comment:

• RDahler
    replied
    Next I removed the windshield from the boat and carefully the frames from the glass.
    The original black paint was striped from the frames. I had the Aluminum frames Black Anodized and reassembled to the glass.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• RDahler
    replied
    1994 Protour 190 Restoration

I started by taking the big T Helm apart and cleaning the old dried out Grease. Found the large plastic bushing had worked it's way up the shaft out of the housing just a press fit. This put a lot of play in the steering system. I staked the housing in four places above the bushing during reassembly problem solved. I used Mercury 2-4-c grease to repack the housing.
    Had to install a screw on adapter for the new steering cable as the old screw on type in NLA.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• RDahler
    replied
    This boat is the real deal a Bud water Ski Tour boat it was manufactured at the Maryville Tn, plant in June 93. The boat has the original LT1 engine, power slot transmission and prop. It never had a radio or speakers installed in it. Not shown in the photo It also came with the original T top. I am about 6 months into the Restoration and have taken a lot of photos.

Leave a comment:

• RxMC
    replied
    Great plan! Looks like Powerslot too?

Leave a comment:

• RDahler
    started a topic 1994 Protour 190 Restoration

1994 Protour 190 Restoration

Here are some photos of the progress. The plan is to make it better than new.
    Attached Files
Working...
X