One more step closer to the finish line Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1338.jpg
Views:	611
Size:	173.9 KB
ID:	2701629

Leave a comment:

• RDahler
    replied
    Some times it is the small things that seam to put the icing on the cake on this project.I had Domed numbers make me a custom Banded Star emblem for my Steering Wheel. Cost about $7.00Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_1324.jpg Views:	0 Size:	108.4 KB ID:	2700999

Leave a comment:

• 2RLAKE
    replied
    Looking great!!!

Leave a comment:

• bret
    replied
    I like that!!

Leave a comment:

• RDahler
    replied
    Tonight I checked the fit of the rear cup holder reworked prototype made some changes to the shape the back angle and over all fit. You can see in the photo that every is lined up perfect now should be able to produce the final unit made out of Teak and have a perfect fit. Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1312.jpg
Views:	376
Size:	152.3 KB
ID:	2700766

Leave a comment:

• Ironhorse
    replied
    Originally posted by 2RLAKE View Post

correct .... I was able to get factory decals and I really like the look
    Yes, it was a good call. I just bought a set to from Waterskis.com to replace my black ones with brushed. They are pricey.

Sorry for messing up a such a fantastic thread. I'm done now

Leave a comment:

• 2RLAKE
    replied
    Originally posted by Ironhorse View Post

It looks like 2RLAKE used the raised decals that are on the newer boats. You would have to purchase these or maybe try to 3D print them.
    correct .... I was able to get factory decals and I really like the look

Leave a comment:

• 2RLAKE
    replied
    Originally posted by LaramiePS190 View Post

I sent a message to 2RLAKE asking for specifics to avoid junking up RD's resto thread.

Prepared to forward any information i receive via PM.
    I got them from a MC connection I had ... unfortunately he no longer works there

Leave a comment:

• LaramiePS190
    replied
    Originally posted by Ironhorse View Post

It looks like 2RLAKE used the raised decals that are on the newer boats. You would have to purchase these or maybe try to 3D print them.

I sent a message to 2RLAKE asking for specifics to avoid junking up RD's resto thread.

Prepared to forward any information i receive via PM.

Leave a comment:

• Ironhorse
    replied
    Originally posted by Torstenlaw View Post

Is there a data file for the newer decals? I need to fix mine.

Leave a comment:

• Torstenlaw
    replied
    Originally posted by 2RLAKE View Post
    I went with the newer decals on the side
    Is there a data file for the newer decals? I need to fix mine.

Leave a comment:

• Rhob88
    replied
    I spent some time last night at Roger’s house admiring the brand new 190 , well it looks better then it did when it was new , the pictures don’t due it justice , it is a work of art , I can’t wait till we ski behind it 🥃

Leave a comment:

• RDahler
    replied
    Originally posted by bret View Post
    Time for that boat to head to Heber and take it's place in your garage, await a warm sunny day, like maybe the weekend of the 19/20th for a Jefferson salute . I'll probably put the Limited on the lift first part of May if you want the trailer.
    I will be doing good if I get it over there by the middle of April. and I am still working on the lettering that goes on the hull.

Leave a comment:

• bret
    replied
    Time for that boat to head to Heber and take it's place in your garage, await a warm sunny day, like maybe the weekend of the 19/20th for a Jefferson salute . I'll probably put the Limited on the lift first part of May if you want the trailer.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X