X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RDahler
    replied
    Originally posted by 01star View Post
    Looking sharp! I also made a couple custom teak pieces for the interior. Got inspired by Waterlogged for the pylon cup holder. The rear engine hatch piece came out nicely as well. Now I need to wire up the stainless steel LED lights in the back.
    I have to agree with you the custom Teak cup holders add that extra touch. The pylon cup holder is a much better option than the small cup holders stuck up next to the windshield on the 190.

Leave a comment:

• 01star
    replied
    Looking sharp! I also made a couple custom teak pieces for the interior. Got inspired by Waterlogged for the pylon cup holder. The rear engine hatch piece came out nicely as well. Now I need to wire up the stainless steel LED lights in the back.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• lakedrum03
    replied
    Originally posted by RDahler View Post
    It got up to 81 degrees here today so I pulled the boat out in the driveway put in 10 gallons of gas and hooked up the water hose and turned the key. The engine started right up no water or fuel leaks I ran it for about 20 minutes here is a picture of the gauge readings they all look normal. The next test will be the Lake test. Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1302.jpg
Views:	573
Size:	143.1 KB
ID:	2700278
    I bet that was a great feeling! Congrats!

Leave a comment:

• RDahler
    replied
    It got up to 81 degrees here today so I pulled the boat out in the driveway put in 10 gallons of gas and hooked up the water hose and turned the key. The engine started right up no water or fuel leaks I ran it for about 20 minutes here is a picture of the gauge readings they all look normal. The next test will be the Lake test. Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1302.jpg
Views:	573
Size:	143.1 KB
ID:	2700278

Leave a comment:

• waterlogged882
    replied
    Originally posted by 2RLAKE View Post
    I really like the newer graphics but no matter what you will have the best one out there!
    Like....a lot

The silver makes those look extra good.

Leave a comment:

• jtryon
    replied
    great choice on the graphics

Leave a comment:

• RDahler
    replied
    Originally posted by 2RLAKE View Post
    I really like the newer graphics but no matter what you will have the best one out there!
    Thanks for posting the picture of your Limited with the domed graphics.After looking at looking at your boat and Chuck's boat I have to agree the Domed graphics would be a upgrade from the flat ones and would fit the better than new concept that I have been working toward.

Leave a comment:

• 2RLAKE
    replied

Leave a comment:

• 2RLAKE
    replied
    I went with the newer decals on the side
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• RDahler
    replied
    Here is a picture of of my prototype engine cover cup holder. we are going to curve the top sides in another 1/4 inch on the upright to give it a more contoured look. I am open to any suggestions and yes the final one will be made out of teak wood. Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_1287.jpg Views:	1 Size:	58.6 KB ID:	2699737

Leave a comment:

• waterlogged882
    replied
    Originally posted by Rhob88 View Post
    Waterlogged , if your interested in selling your spare , I will take it off your hands
    Noted.

Leave a comment:

• Rhob88
    replied
    Waterlogged , if your interested in selling your spare , I will take it off your hands

Leave a comment:

• cm02WS6
    replied
    This has been a year long project coming to a close. Here is whats left currently working on custom teak cup holder for back of engine cover and I need to order all the new hull stickers trying to decide witch way to go on them the original flat vinyl or the domed stickers like you see on the newer Mastercrafts.Would like to see a photo of a older 190 with the domed stickers.
    RD, been following this thread and really enjoying all your updates! Let me know if you need help with that teak cupholder. Seems like you probably have that covered, but if not, I've got a full woodshop with CNC capabilities and can make pretty much anything out of wood. I'm guessing this would be a flat piece to defined thickness with custom cut profile.

Leave a comment:

• waterlogged882
    replied
    This has been a year long project coming to a close. Here is whats left currently working on custom teak cup holder for back of engine cover and I need to order all the new hull stickers trying to decide witch way to go on them the original flat vinyl or the domed stickers like you see on the newer Mastercrafts.Would like to see a photo of a older 190 with the domed stickers.
    93 190 - The domed letters are not fluffy or soft. Merely a raised format that is all one-piece. A tougher product than the flat vinyl. I was skeptical but tried their product. Top notch now that I have them on.

When I mentioned one-piece, I got a set of flat letters with the shadow (show below in the last two sticker photos) a few years back. Those came in two parts; the red letter as one sheet and the shadowing effect on a second sheet. Not user friendly for installation...actually a pain in the rump. The domed letters are all on one sheet, integrated with any and all options, etc. An easy install.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Domed Letters01.jpg Views:	0 Size:	61.3 KB ID:	2699576

Click image for larger version  Name:	Domed Letters02.jpg Views:	0 Size:	63.6 KB ID:	2699577

Click image for larger version  Name:	Domed Letters03.jpg Views:	0 Size:	51.7 KB ID:	2699578

Flat vinyl letters

Click image for larger version  Name:	Flat Letters01.jpg Views:	0 Size:	46.7 KB ID:	2699579

Click image for larger version  Name:	Flat Letters02.jpg Views:	0 Size:	105.7 KB ID:	2699580 That's all I got. I think you will like the domed product. I am not crazy about their web site and if you don't see what you want, call them (they take only one to two weeks to answer or return an email). Once you get in touch, they will do most anything you want. Other than their lack of immediate availability, they are good to work with. I have sent several things back to them that I did not like (for a re-make) and they did not hesitate one bit. Good customer service in that regard.

Custom made teak holder. Does not get in the way of anything (rope, barefoot boom, etc.). I made two of those with one stick of teak from Teak World ($68 per stick). Rock solid with the mounting setup I used.It is there until I remove it or until the cows come home. One is still in a box somewhere in the shop.

Click image for larger version  Name:	cup holder.jpg Views:	0 Size:	82.8 KB ID:	2699581

Click image for larger version  Name:	cup holder oil Sep 2017.jpg Views:	0 Size:	161.2 KB ID:	2699582
    Last edited by waterlogged882; 02-27-2022, 12:00 PM.

Leave a comment:

• RDahler
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X