Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WhiskeyTango
    replied
    Very impressive. Congratulations on quite an accomplishment to get this beauty back in perfect shape.

Leave a comment:

• Torstenlaw
    replied
    Looks awesome. Great job.

Leave a comment:

• ONTHECOAST
    replied
    Like you said, BETTER than new. And you accomplished that. Congratulations on the beautiful restoration. Your wife did a great job on the decals. Looks great and should enjoy for many years. Definitely one of the best resto threads I have seen. Next; post in pics that make you happy!

Leave a comment:

• bret
    replied
    And after the Jeffersons Ocean Toast last night, Water Time!!!! I cannot tell you how tight the boat drove and how well it performed!! RDahler, all I can stay is it's simply stunning!!

Leave a comment:

• bret
    replied

Leave a comment:

• RDahler
    replied
    I found (Gates #27006) J30r7 at a local O,REILLY Auto Parts they have it in stock cost $3.29 a foot it is made of Nitrile rubber in side and out and should hold up submerged fuel. The clamps need to be a little larger also the new hose is a little larger on the outside.
    It would have been nice to find some J30r10 this size but I do not think they make it in 1/2"
    Last edited by RDahler; 04-26-2022, 09:37 PM.

Leave a comment:

• lmunson
    replied
    "I do agree with your thinking on the screen on the end of the pick up and almost removed it during the rebuild. The rubber hose that is used to connect it was hard to source it had to be rated for fuel submerge." Also needing to replace the rubber hose. Were did you find 1/2" J30r10 submersible hose? I have the exact same boat so when you finish and want to start on another just let me know [email protected]

Leave a comment:

• bret
    replied
    Steering cable on the 205? I'll assist if you need help.

Leave a comment:

• Rhob88
    replied
    We will be at the lake this weekend too

Leave a comment:

• bret
    replied
    Well then I'll dust it off when I get home Thursday night and await the text!! I'll be doing battery cables and new fuel lines this coming weekend.

Looks outstanding!

Leave a comment:

• RDahler
    replied
    Originally posted by bret View Post
    Is a launch in the works for next weekend, weather permitting?
    Hi Bret
    It could be next weekend, I just finished up putting the graphics on the boat, Plan A was to get them made at Domed Numbers I left a message and email they just never called me back.So I moved on to Plan B asked my wife to make them for me and here are some photos of the finished product.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by RDahler; 04-25-2022, 12:01 AM.

Leave a comment:

• bret
    replied
    Is a launch in the works for next weekend, weather permitting?

Leave a comment:

• RDahler
    replied
    Originally posted by sschnell View Post

I have been looking for a place to replace that piece for my steering wheel. Did you just send them a picture and dimensions? I would like to order one also.

Thanks.
    I bought a new replacement Black plastic Marine Steering Wheel cap from Great lakes Skipper GLS Stock: 1094194 $8.95 each

The emblem came from Domed numbers $7.99 each
    On there web sight Find Mastercraft Steering Wheel domed decal
    Sku:MCT26CPDHG
    Decal Size: Custom Size(leave in comments)
    Background Color: Chrome
    Design Color: Black
    Stars: 1 Row of stars
    Comments: Size 1.485 Banded Star only one star this is for a 1994 Prostar steering wheel

Or if you can get them on the phone or to answer a email tell them you want one that was done on order 37769

Leave a comment:

• sschnell
    replied
    Originally posted by RDahler View Post
    Some times it is the small things that seam to put the icing on the cake on this project.I had Domed numbers make me a custom Banded Star emblem for my Steering Wheel. Cost about $7.00Click image for larger version Name:	IMG_1324.jpg Views:	0 Size:	108.4 KB ID:	2700999
    I have been looking for a place to replace that piece for my steering wheel. Did you just send them a picture and dimensions? I would like to order one also.

Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• dbatteiger
    replied
    I was just telling Waterlogged the end pieces would solve my problem.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X