X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• brucemac
    replied
    Originally posted by dpb185 View Post
    @brucemac - Nice, ever thought of creating a true 'remote' IE, attaching the Fusion to something that floats so you can take it with you out in the lake when swimming ? They're waterproof or water resistant aren't they ? I have one right now by the throttle, thinking of getting another.
    Thanks. Yeah, thought about it and I am going to buy a spare. They are IPX6 and IPX7 rated, but not sure if they float yet. Will play around with it this weekend and see what the range is.

Leave a comment:

• dpb185
    replied
    @brucemac - Nice, ever thought of creating a true 'remote' IE, attaching the Fusion to something that floats so you can take it with you out in the lake when swimming ? They're waterproof or water resistant aren't they ? I have one right now by the throttle, thinking of getting another.

Leave a comment:

• brucemac
    replied
    New Fusion ARX70B wireless remotes.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1087b.jpg
Views:	480
Size:	199.4 KB
ID:	2701849

Name:	IMG_1089b.jpg
Views:	290
Size:	113.8 KB
ID:	2701850

Leave a comment:

• dpb185
    replied
    Looks nice, I have a concept in my head of replacing my old tweeters with USB ports and 12V outlets in a future project. One in the glovebox is a good idea.

Leave a comment:

• brucemac
    replied
    Audio updates are done!!!!
    • JL M7 12-IB Subwoofer
    • JL M6 880-ETX-V3 Tower Speakers
    • Fusion MS-RA70NSX Head Unit
    • Raspberry Pi 4b + HiFiBerry DAC+ ADC Pro (Burr Brown DAC)
    • USB Type-A and USB Type-C pass-thru/extension in glove box
      • Type-A connection provides phone charging or USB media player input to/from USB connection on Fusion HU
      • USB-C connection provides pass-through power to Raspberry Pi from Anker Power Bank in glove box.

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_1077b.jpg Views:	0 Size:	187.3 KB ID:	2701825

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_1081b.jpg Views:	0 Size:	211.9 KB ID:	2701826

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_1085b.jpg Views:	0 Size:	140.6 KB ID:	2701827

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_1086b.jpg Views:	0 Size:	238.1 KB ID:	2701829

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_1084b.jpg Views:	0 Size:	194.8 KB ID:	2701830
    Attached Files
    Last edited by brucemac; 03-31-2022, 10:49 PM.

Leave a comment:

• lakedrum03
    replied
    Originally posted by brucemac View Post

Can I get first right of refusal on those racks LD? What type of shape are they in? Mine still work great, but would love to have a spare set, depending what you're looking to get for them.
    Absolutely. Sent you a PM

Leave a comment:

• brucemac
    replied
    Originally posted by lakedrum03 View Post

Those are the mythical "bazooka" racks. They were only on the 2003's I believe. I have a set that will be up for sale soon, but I would not recommend them. They really only fit wakeboards. I fyou need racks, I would recommend the Roswell's.
    Can I get first right of refusal on those racks LD? What type of shape are they in? Mine still work great, but would love to have a spare set, depending what you're looking to get for them.

Leave a comment:

• lakedrum03
    replied
    Originally posted by fabb0429 View Post

What board rack fingers are you using brucemac? Are those stock or did you adapt newer ones? Curious as I need some board rack fingers for my 02 x30
    Those are the mythical "bazooka" racks. They were only on the 2003's I believe. I have a set that will be up for sale soon, but I would not recommend them. They really only fit wakeboards. I fyou need racks, I would recommend the Roswell's.

Leave a comment:

• fabb0429
    replied
    Originally posted by brucemac View Post
    I can hardly stand it, the waiting! Hopefully early next week. I think these look fantastic and the matte finish is going to match the new OEM badging perfectly. So stoked.

Name:	image (9)b.jpg
Views:	459
Size:	251.2 KB
ID:	2701383
    What board rack fingers are you using brucemac? Are those stock or did you adapt newer ones? Curious as I need some board rack fingers for my 02 x30

Leave a comment:

• MC25
    replied
    Looks like you have room for 4 more

Leave a comment:

• lakedrum03
    replied
    Looks so awesome!

Leave a comment:

• brucemac
    replied
    I can hardly stand it, the waiting! Hopefully early next week. I think these look fantastic and the matte finish is going to match the new OEM badging perfectly. So stoked.

Name:	image (9)b.jpg
Views:	459
Size:	251.2 KB
ID:	2701383

Leave a comment:

• lakedrum03
    replied
    Same for me. Mine is naked

Leave a comment:

• Ironhorse
    replied
    My x14 did not have the foam on mine, so I dont think it was added in later years from the factory.

Leave a comment:

• prostar205
    replied
    I have the same one. From the factory in 2002, they came with foam insulation glued to all four sides. Mine has flaked off over the years so a few years ago I sanded mine completely off. I would not put any insulation back on unless you plan on using it as a cooler. I'm sure the insulation does act as a sound barrier but I did not want to deal with it coming off again and ending up in the bilge. I use that area for storage of small items like gloves, first aid kit, garbage bags, etc...
    Last edited by prostar205; 03-11-2022, 02:22 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X