Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• brucemac
    replied
    I think this is the most expensive hunk of plastic I've ever bought!

Original had some black foam around it that I'm unable to reuse. Will have to figure something out. Was the foam factory or an after-thought?

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_0995.jpg Views:	0 Size:	229.3 KB ID:	2700572

Leave a comment:

• brucemac
    replied
    Originally posted by skydyvyr View Post
    I’m on Sammamish — I rent a slip at the north end.

It’s hard to miss my boat, if you see us, come say “hi”!

Click image for larger version

Name:	13C5007D-3F4A-4818-B0E2-A5D77122D61D.jpg
Views:	329
Size:	1.44 MB
ID:	2700348

Hopefully we see each other some time.

—Sky
    Hey neighbor!!! I'll keep an eye out!

Leave a comment:

• skydyvyr
    replied
    I’m on Sammamish — I rent a slip at the north end.

It’s hard to miss my boat, if you see us, come say “hi”!

Name:	13C5007D-3F4A-4818-B0E2-A5D77122D61D.jpg
Views:	329
Size:	1.44 MB
ID:	2700348

Hopefully we see each other some time.

—Sky

Leave a comment:

• brucemac
    replied
    Originally posted by prostar205 View Post

I'm not at Sammamish much. We stay on Lake Washington since that is where the boat is moored. If I ever am in Sammamish, I'll definitely let you know and hopefully we can hook up.
    Totally get it. Do look us up though. It's been a while since we've been out on Washington. Love it, but when we go, we always feel like we've got to make a surgical early morning session, or we get bounced around pretty good once it gets busy. Same goes for Samm depending on the day, but I still feel like we can squeak out a couple more hours before we pull out. You've got a way more comfortable ride for that lake!

Leave a comment:

• prostar205
    replied
    Originally posted by brucemac View Post
    Thanks guys!

For sure! Sammamish is our home lake.
    I'm not at Sammamish much. We stay on Lake Washington since that is where the boat is moored. If I ever am in Sammamish, I'll definitely let you know and hopefully we can hook up.

Leave a comment:

• brucemac
    replied
    Originally posted by MC25 View Post
    Definitely one of my favorite boats on this site. Cant wait to see some pictures of it out in the sun when its all done.
    Appreciate that. Means a lot. Shouldn't be too much longer. Shop pushed me out to the 22nd for the rest of my audio.

Was supposed to drop her off tomorrow. Disappointed, but understand they're busy. Chomping at the bit to get her finished up.

Leave a comment:

• MC25
    replied
    Definitely one of my favorite boats on this site. Cant wait to see some pictures of it out in the sun when its all done.

Leave a comment:

• brucemac
    replied
    Thanks guys!

That does look really nice. One of these days I need to see that boat in person. What lake do you normally boat in? Washington or Sammamish?
    For sure! Sammamish is our home lake.

Leave a comment:

• prostar205
    replied
    That does look really nice. One of these days I need to see that boat in person. What lake do you normally boat in? Washington or Sammamish?

Leave a comment:

• waterlogged882
    replied
    Originally posted by lakedrum03 View Post
    Bruce

That looks unbelievable!
    Believe it!! LOL..... looks good, indeed.

Leave a comment:

• lakedrum03
    replied
    Bruce

That looks unbelievable!

Leave a comment:

• brucemac
    replied
    Was on the fence doing a chrome chromex decal for the back since I'm doing black satin on the sides, but I'm sold. Love the looks of these. Was a little nerve racking, but after measuring several times, masking and marking up with a pencil, I went for it. Going to wait for a second pair of hands before I tackle the sides.

Name:	IMG_0979b.jpg
Views:	398
Size:	227.0 KB
ID:	2700224

Name:	IMG_0982b.jpg
Views:	358
Size:	181.2 KB
ID:	2700225

Name:	IMG_0981b.jpg
Views:	360
Size:	184.4 KB
ID:	2700226

Leave a comment:

• brucemac
    replied
    New teak platform and new brackets. Shout out to Tommy at Teak World. Awesome guy, awesome company.

Name:	IMG_0977.jpg
Views:	297
Size:	210.8 KB
ID:	2700165

Leave a comment:

• brucemac
    replied

Those look great. Did you change out the other pads on the front and rear portions of the fender?
    Thanks. Yeah, SeaDek drawing# 34415 came with 6 pieces in total. Attached their file with dims in case it helps you or anybody else who may be looking to do something similar on the same trailer fenders. Everything after the "34415-" designates colors, texture and edge style. It was a little wonky working with them as they (at least at the time) only communicated via email, so there was a fair amount of back and forth early on, but they beat their 12 week estimated lead time by roughly half. If I had to do it again and it was easy for them to adjust without a new template, I'd probably have them add a ~1/16in all the way around, just to make cleaning up the old glue easier. Old pads ripped right up and these are a breeze to install. I think they look great.

Boat goes back to Hoglund's on the 8th for subwoofer, head unit and tower speaker install. Can't wait!
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• prostar205
    replied
    Originally posted by brucemac View Post
    New SeaDek Custom Step Pads installed.

Name:	IMG_0725b.jpg
Views:	401
Size:	224.7 KB
ID:	2698640

Name:	IMG_0726b.jpg
Views:	361
Size:	217.0 KB
ID:	2698641
    Those look great. Did you change out the other pads on the front and rear portions of the fender?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X