Man that boat is SWEET. well done.
    Aric

LONE STAR MASTERBASH 2022
    Register Here

2019 XT22 - Ear Bleeder
    2020 Crest 240 SLC Tri Toon - Ear Injurer

Comment

JL M6 880's with LED - meaty

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_0178.jpg Views:	0 Size:	225.6 KB ID:	2694514
      Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_0179.jpg Views:	0 Size:	245.5 KB ID:	2694513
      ¡Viva 205V!
      2003 X2 MCX

Comment

Those are sexy.

Can't wait to see your interior. May steal your photos to help in finalizing our interior.

Comment

Originally posted by lakedrum03 View Post
          Those are sexy.

Can't wait to see your interior. May steal your photos to help in finalizing our interior.
          Thanks LD, they are pretty sweet! And heavy! Holy smokes. Just waiting on the call from the shop now. Hoping they'll reach out this evening and I'll head down tomorrow late afternoon. Still waiting on the subwoofer, so unfortunately will have to take it back down once that arrives. Going to pull the trigger on the Fusion RA70N(SX) along with a couple of the wireless ARX remotes, so will have them install that at the same time they wire up the new tower speakers, sub and retune. Really wanted to go with the Apollo 670 or 770, but I just don't think either of them are going to fit cleanly and if I'm being honest with myself and without a place to put the nicer of their wired remotes on the driver side, I'd be paying for multi-zone functionality I couldn't use easily or conveniently at the helm. I think I'll just keep the WS420 and keep it simple with the RA70N. Should still be a decent upgrade over the current M475 and having Bluetooth finally integrated into the media player will be a bonus. Hoping that the round wireless remotes fit nicely where the current Clarion's are at. I believe they're 2.5in diameter.
          ¡Viva 205V!
          2003 X2 MCX

Comment

Brought the old girl home today. Incredibly happy with how this is shaping up. Can't say enough great things about Hoglund's in Everett, WA. Owner is extremely knowledgeable, patient and their work is first rate. A real pleasure to work with, which is refreshing these days. I bring her back once the JL M7 12IB subwoofer ships and they'll install that along with a new Fusion MS-RA70NSX head unit with a couple of the ARX70B wireless remotes and a pair of JL M6 880 tower speakers. Some minor odds & ends to address, but outside of that, I've got several small upgrades I'll be doing over the winter, which will keep me busy. More to come.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0194.jpg
Views:	225
Size:	379.8 KB
ID:	2694840

Name:	IMG_0195.jpg
Views:	200
Size:	222.1 KB
ID:	2694841

Name:	IMG_0197.jpg
Size:	243.0 KB
ID:	2694842

Name:	IMG_0198.jpg
Views:	196
Size:	409.6 KB
ID:	2694843

Name:	IMG_0201.jpg
Size:	248.1 KB
ID:	2694844

Name:	IMG_0201.jpg
Size:	248.1 KB
ID:	2694845

Name:	IMG_0202.jpg
Views:	198
Size:	217.7 KB
ID:	2694846

Name:	IMG_0203.jpg
Size:	194.5 KB
ID:	2694847

Name:	IMG_0204.jpg
Views:	198
Size:	408.4 KB
ID:	2694848
            ¡Viva 205V!
            2003 X2 MCX

Comment

Originally posted by brucemac View Post
              Brought the old girl home today. Incredibly happy with how this is shaping up. Can't say enough great things about Hoglund's in Everett, WA. Owner is extremely knowledgeable, patient and their work is first rate. A real pleasure to work with, which is refreshing these days. I bring her back once the JL M7 12IB subwoofer ships and they'll install that along with a new Fusion MS-RA70NSX head unit with a couple of the ARX70B wireless remotes and a pair of JL M6 880 tower speakers. Some minor odds & ends to address, but outside of that, I've got several small upgrades I'll be doing over the winter, which will keep me busy. More to come.
              I really like the floor cover. Looks good as does the bare hull. Upholstery is top notch.

If you are looking for stickers, Domed Numbers is 50% off through 29 Nov.

waterlogged882
              MC Master Poster
              Last edited by waterlogged882; 11-23-2021, 09:48 PM.
              93 190

Comment

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_0194.jpg Views:	38 Size:	379.8 KB ID:	2694840

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_0195.jpg Views:	38 Size:	222.1 KB ID:	2694841

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_0197.jpg Views:	38 Size:	243.0 KB ID:	2694842

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_0198.jpg Views:	38 Size:	409.6 KB ID:	2694843

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_0201.jpg Views:	38 Size:	248.1 KB ID:	2694844

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_0201.jpg Views:	38 Size:	248.1 KB ID:	2694845

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_0202.jpg Views:	38 Size:	217.7 KB ID:	2694846

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_0203.jpg Views:	38 Size:	194.5 KB ID:	2694847

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_0204.jpg Views:	38 Size:	408.4 KB ID:	2694848

It doesn't look bad... Just kidding, that looks amazing. I think you will be very happy with the Deckadance flooring. I love mine. Happy that Hoglunds came through. Along with my boat, they also did the interior and convertible top on my '69 Barracuda. Not sure I told you that too.

Attached Files
                prostar205
                MC Devotee
                Last edited by prostar205; 11-24-2021, 10:50 AM.
                2002, X30, L-18, Red Metal Flake (the possessed boat)

Comment

Sweet jesus., it looks awesome! Was going to email you this morning to get some photos. Great work on this! I am so jealous!

Comment

Originally posted by waterlogged882 View Post
                    I really like the floor cover. Looks good as does the bare hull. Upholstery is top notch.

If you are looking for stickers, Domed Numbers is 50% off through 29 Nov.

Thanks and thanks for tip on DN, but I bought two sets of the OEM raised badging through the dealer. Both satin black and satin white and will be installing the black in the coming weeks.

¡Viva 205V!
                    2003 X2 MCX

Comment

Originally posted by prostar205 View Post

It doesn't look bad... Just kidding, that looks amazing. I think you will be very happy with the Deckadance flooring. I love mine. Happy that Hoglunds came through. Along with my boat, they also did the interior and convertible top on my '69 Barracuda. Not sure I told you that too.
                      HA! Thanks for the inspiration, all the advice in PM's and for the referral. Dave and team are first class. That Cuda is amazing.

Originally posted by lakedrum03 View Post
                      Sweet jesus., it looks awesome! Was going to email you this morning to get some photos. Great work on this! I am so jealous!
                      Thanks LD, pretty stoked!!!
                      ¡Viva 205V!
                      2003 X2 MCX

Comment

Very very nice. Great job!

Comment

Looks awesome!
                          Let me know when you’re ready to sell me one of those wheels.

Comment

Originally posted by Skyskiguy View Post
                            Looks awesome!
                            Let me know when you’re ready to sell me one of those wheels.
                            Thank you and will do. I'm hoping to get the new wheels/tires on this weekend. PM me your email addy and I'll send you some high-res photos.
                            ¡Viva 205V!
                            2003 X2 MCX

Comment

Name:	IMG_0194.jpg
Views:	225
Size:	379.8 KB
ID:	2694840
                              Man, that looks great. Is your Deckadence over the floor ski locker one piece or did you cut a flap for access ? Asking because we actually use our locker frequently to store skis of all things.

2000 Prostar 205V

Comment

Originally posted by dpb185 View Post

Man, that looks great. Is your Deckadence over the floor ski locker one piece or did you cut a flap for access ? Asking because we actually use our locker frequently to store skis of all things.
                                Thanks, it's one piece in the cabin up to the walk-thru, no cut-outs, but you just pull it back if you need access. We have plumbed ballast in there, so aren't in there but maybe 2 or 3 times a year. If your familiar with the hull, you know there's a slight transition at the walk-thru and that the bow floor sits a little lower than the cabin. They installed a double-sided snap at this transition so that the aft side of the bow piece of Deckadence snaps over and onto the main larger section. Pretty clever, IMO. The thin lighter gray horizontal line you see in the pic above is a double-sided stitched piece of Spradling Zander Pearl Gray right at the transition and is attached to the larger cabin piece.
                                ¡Viva 205V!
                                2003 X2 MCX

Comment

Working...
                                X