X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • brucemac
    MC Maniac
    • Feb 2008

I can hardly stand it, the waiting! Hopefully early next week. I think these look fantastic and the matte finish is going to match the new OEM badging perfectly. So stoked.

Click image for larger version

Name:	image (9)b.jpg
Views:	692
Size:	251.2 KB
ID:	2701383
    ¡Viva 205V!
    2003 X2 MCX

Comment

• lakedrum03
      MC Devotee
      • Jul 2017

Looks so awesome!

Comment

• MC25
        MC Master Poster
        • Nov 2007

Looks like you have room for 4 more
        Aric

LONE STAR MASTERBASH 2022
        Register Here

2019 XT22 - Ear Bleeder
        2022 Sea Hunt BX22 CC
        For Sale:
        2020 Crest 240 SLC Tri Toon

Comment

• fabb0429
          TT Newbie
          • Feb 2022

Originally posted by brucemac View Post
          I can hardly stand it, the waiting! Hopefully early next week. I think these look fantastic and the matte finish is going to match the new OEM badging perfectly. So stoked.

Name:	image (9)b.jpg
Views:	692
Size:	251.2 KB
ID:	2701383
          What board rack fingers are you using brucemac? Are those stock or did you adapt newer ones? Curious as I need some board rack fingers for my 02 x30

Comment

• lakedrum03
            MC Devotee
            • Jul 2017

Originally posted by fabb0429 View Post

What board rack fingers are you using brucemac? Are those stock or did you adapt newer ones? Curious as I need some board rack fingers for my 02 x30
            Those are the mythical "bazooka" racks. They were only on the 2003's I believe. I have a set that will be up for sale soon, but I would not recommend them. They really only fit wakeboards. I fyou need racks, I would recommend the Roswell's.

Comment

• brucemac
              MC Maniac
              • Feb 2008

Originally posted by lakedrum03 View Post

Those are the mythical "bazooka" racks. They were only on the 2003's I believe. I have a set that will be up for sale soon, but I would not recommend them. They really only fit wakeboards. I fyou need racks, I would recommend the Roswell's.
              Can I get first right of refusal on those racks LD? What type of shape are they in? Mine still work great, but would love to have a spare set, depending what you're looking to get for them.
              ¡Viva 205V!
              2003 X2 MCX

Comment

• lakedrum03
                MC Devotee
                • Jul 2017

Can I get first right of refusal on those racks LD? What type of shape are they in? Mine still work great, but would love to have a spare set, depending what you're looking to get for them.
                Absolutely. Sent you a PM

Comment

• brucemac
                  MC Maniac
                  • Feb 2008

Audio updates are done!!!!
                  • JL M7 12-IB Subwoofer
                  • JL M6 880-ETX-V3 Tower Speakers
                  • Fusion MS-RA70NSX Head Unit
                  • Raspberry Pi 4b + HiFiBerry DAC+ ADC Pro (Burr Brown DAC)
                  • USB Type-A and USB Type-C pass-thru/extension in glove box
                    • Type-A connection provides phone charging or USB media player input to/from USB connection on Fusion HU
                    • USB-C connection provides pass-through power to Raspberry Pi from Anker Power Bank in glove box.

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_1077b.jpg Views:	0 Size:	187.3 KB ID:	2701825

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_1081b.jpg Views:	0 Size:	211.9 KB ID:	2701826

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_1085b.jpg Views:	0 Size:	140.6 KB ID:	2701827

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_1086b.jpg Views:	0 Size:	238.1 KB ID:	2701829

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_1084b.jpg Views:	0 Size:	194.8 KB ID:	2701830
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by brucemac; 03-31-2022, 10:49 PM.
                  ¡Viva 205V!
                  2003 X2 MCX

Comment

• dpb185
                    MC Fanatic
                    • Dec 2020

Looks nice, I have a concept in my head of replacing my old tweeters with USB ports and 12V outlets in a future project. One in the glovebox is a good idea.
                    2000 Prostar 205V

Comment

• brucemac
                      MC Maniac
                      • Feb 2008

New Fusion ARX70B wireless remotes.

Name:	IMG_1087b.jpg
Views:	1080
Size:	199.4 KB
ID:	2701849

Name:	IMG_1089b.jpg
Views:	516
Size:	113.8 KB
ID:	2701850
                      ¡Viva 205V!
                      2003 X2 MCX

Comment

• dpb185
                        MC Fanatic
                        • Dec 2020

@brucemac - Nice, ever thought of creating a true 'remote' IE, attaching the Fusion to something that floats so you can take it with you out in the lake when swimming ? They're waterproof or water resistant aren't they ? I have one right now by the throttle, thinking of getting another.
                        2000 Prostar 205V

Comment

• brucemac
                          MC Maniac
                          • Feb 2008

Originally posted by dpb185 View Post
                          @brucemac - Nice, ever thought of creating a true 'remote' IE, attaching the Fusion to something that floats so you can take it with you out in the lake when swimming ? They're waterproof or water resistant aren't they ? I have one right now by the throttle, thinking of getting another.
                          Thanks. Yeah, thought about it and I am going to buy a spare. They are IPX6 and IPX7 rated, but not sure if they float yet. Will play around with it this weekend and see what the range is.
                          ¡Viva 205V!
                          2003 X2 MCX

Comment

• prostar205
                            MC Maniac
                            • Aug 2004

[QUOTE=brucemac;n2701824]Audio updates are done!!!!
                            • JL M7 12-IB Subwoofer
                              • Type-A connection provides phone charging or USB media player input to/from USB connection on Fusion HU
                              • USB-C connection provides pass-through power to Raspberry Pi from Anker Power Bank in glove box.

Click image for larger version Name:	IMG_1086b.jpg Views:	0 Size:	238.1 KB ID:	2701829

Bruce -

What is the Raspberry Pi 4B + HiFiBerry DAC + ADC Pro and what do they do? I've never heard of them.

2002, X30, L-18, Red Metal Flake (the possessed boat)

Comment

• brucemac
                              MC Maniac
                              • Feb 2008

[QUOTE=prostar205;n2701862]
                              Audio updates are done!!!!
                              • JL M7 12-IB Subwoofer

Click image for larger version Name:	IMG_1086b.jpg Views:	0 Size:	238.1 KB ID:	2701829

Bruce -

What is the Raspberry Pi 4B + HiFiBerry DAC + ADC Pro and what do they do? I've never heard of them.
                              The Raspberry Pi is an ARM-based computer that can run off 5V ~3A. You load OS images to Micro SD cards and it runs from that. Think DIY streamer.
                              https://www.raspberrypi.com/products...-pi-4-model-b/

The HiFiBerry HAT sits on top of the Pi and connects via the GPIO connector. It's designed for high-quality audio playback and has a dedicated Burr Brown DAC that supports sample rates up to 192kHz/24-bit.
                              https://www.hifiberry.com/shop/board...y-dac-adc-pro/

I have two SD cards with two different images that I can swap between:
                              1. Shareport-sync image
                              Pi boots up, turns the WiFi adapter into a wireless access point with an SSID of "MasterCraft" and then runs Shareport-Sync, which turns the Pi into an AirPlay speaker/target. I connect my iPhone to the MasterCraft WiFi network, turn the Fusion to Aux and can stream audio via Apple Music, Spotify, etc. via WiFi with less compression than Bluetooth. Better sound and higher resolution. Anybody with a phone can connect to the SSID and stream over WiFi versus having to futz with Bluetooth. You can still use your phone's cellular data even though you're connected to the MasterCraft WiFi. Pretty freaking cool.

2. Volumio image
                              Volumio is slick. Volumio is similar to number 1 above, but requires an Internet connection, which is provided by tethering the iPhone's personal hotspot via USB cable. It supports SpotifyConnect, AirPlay, Internet Radio, Tidal, FLAC, Pandora, local music libraries, etc. You use your phone and connect to the localhost IP of the Pi and you get a nice clean GUI for controls. It's matured a lot in the last year and I really like it, but wish I didn't have to tether. Will ultimately look to get some sort of 4G/5G hotspot and use a micro travel router that can be powered by the Pi's USB port. That's why I had them leave some room to the left of the Pi.
                              ¡Viva 205V!
                              2003 X2 MCX

Comment

• brucemac
                                MC Maniac
                                • Feb 2008

Must have set off the 'Nerd Alert'?!

Tough crowd!
                                Last edited by brucemac; 04-21-2022, 12:11 PM.
                                ¡Viva 205V!
                                2003 X2 MCX

Comment

Working...
                                X