Water Ski Rack Extensions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Water Ski Rack Extensions

I'm looking for a pair of extension arms to convert the wakeboard rack into a ski rack. This is for the 2008 tower racks. I would even be interested in a new set if someone knows where to find these.

Thanks

Not sure if this helps. My old boat I had a Monster tower water ski rack. You bolt a clamp on the tower. Then you could exchange different racks -- waterski, surf, wakeboard, or have no rack on your tower depending on the day. Just an idea . Might check them out here.

https://www.monstertower.com/monster...-ski-rack.html.

Comment

Thanks Colorado, but hoping to find the stock extensions if possible.

Comment

Bump. Anyone?

Comment

Another bump?

Comment

I tried to find a pair of used extensions a few years ago and had the same response. I think a lot of people have been buying them up to hold longer wake surfers not just slalom skis. If you are dead set on a pair you might need to just buy them brand new....
            2004 Yellow X7

Comment

In all the time I've been here I think I've seen like 3 sets come up for sale.
              -Tim

Making boomers great again!! Boomin'

Comment

Originally posted by Mgboyd25 View Post
                I tried to find a pair of used extensions a few years ago and had the same response. I think a lot of people have been buying them up to hold longer wake surfers not just slalom skis. If you are dead set on a pair you might need to just buy them brand new....
                Thanks, its been a tough search. I haven't been able to locate a new pair either.

Comment

Originally posted by Mgboyd25 View Post

Are these still available brand new ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Call either http://www.mastercraftbydesign.com/

or the company that makes most of the metal stuff for them. Their name slips my mind atm.
                    -Tim

Making boomers great again!! Boomin'

Comment

Might try deb
                      Screws fall out all the time, the world is an imperfect place.

Comment

This would be such an easy thing to make. Anyone have some I can borrow for a couple weeks?
                        -Mike

Comment

Someone on here was supposed to send me one to copy and make some but I never heard back from them.

Comment

Originally posted by mzimme View Post
                            This would be such an easy thing to make. Anyone have some I can borrow for a couple weeks?
                            You can check mine out. I'll send them back to KC on Sunday with one of my kids. Use them for as long as you like. Or until Spring. Bring em back down for a SW Mo wine tour?
                            Screws fall out all the time, the world is an imperfect place.

Comment

my son has 2 pair on his x-45 i will see if he is willing to part from 1 set they are the mastercraft brand

Comment

Working...
                              X