Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mastercraft Boat Trailer for Sale

SOLD! SOLD! SOLD!

Mastercraft Boat Trailer with Single Torsion Axle and surge brakes. Trailer is in Excellent/Perfect Condition with new 10 ply tires, spare, boat ramp auto latch/boat buddy, new recovered bunk boards, and LED lighting. Only reason to sell is that I bought a tandem axle trailer. This trailer is under a Mastercraft x2, which is a 20 foot v-drive inboard boat. I have the trailer advertised on craigslist in or near Springfield, MO. That is where you can find my contact info.

$2,495
    Last edited by Missouri H2O Nut; 08-20-2015, 05:40 PM.

I have it advertised with pics on craigslist http://springfield.craigslist.org/boa/5131188452.html.
    Last edited by Missouri H2O Nut; 07-27-2015, 09:52 AM.

Comment

To save others the trouble...

http://springfield.craigslist.org/boa/5131188452.html

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Comment

Wonder why you couldn't list the craigslist link yourself lol
        Aric

LONE STAR MASTERBASH 2022
        Register Here

2019 XT22 - Ear Bleeder
        2022 Sea Hunt BX22 CC
        For Sale:
        2020 Crest 240 SLC Tri Toon

Comment

I'm looking for an X-2 trailer, but am in Quebec. Do you know if it's difficult to transport and cross the border to Canada?

Comment

Originally posted by Budko View Post
            I'm looking for an X-2 trailer, but am in Quebec. Do you know if it's difficult to transport and cross the border to Canada?
            Big key here is if the trailer has a title. If not, it becomes more complicated. You will need to have all the paperwork from your side.
            CUSTOM WHEEL & TIRE PACKAGES
            sigpic

CUSTOM DECALS - EMAIL FOR MORE INFO

$125 LED TRAILER LIGHT PACKAGE - FREE SHIPPING
            REBUILDING HOLLEY MARINE CARBS - $350 DELIVERED
            REBUILT COMPLETE MARINE HOLLEY 4160 CARBS $549 DELIVERED
            Email - [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by Budko View Post
              very simple process. I bought my xstar trailer from Tennessee.

Papers important... gov inspection is simple. Done via Canadian Tire and they look at trailer and go "yup ok" and sign off.

Pay taxes at border is simple and you have to give VIN for clearance 72 hours in advance.

Outlined process as part of the RIV or something like that.
              2017 Mastercraft XT21- Black & Calypso Green Flake and Coolfeel interior

2008 Mastercraft 40th Anniversary X-star SOLD

1981 J-craft 19 long deck ski boat w/200 Mercury Black Max (the gas guzzler)

2018 Audi Q7 Technik Navarra Blue with S-Line, Black Optics, Luxury package, advanced driver assistance, Audi Sport 21" wheels, tow hitch

Comment

I do still have a tandem axle trailer for sale. Call if interested. Title is in hand!!

http://springfield.craigslist.org/boa/5361776395.html

Comment

Working...
                X