Homemade Motive Bleeder for UFP Actuators

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Homemade Motive Bleeder for UFP Actuators

Pretty simple and cheap. I used a #2 stopper and a barbed fitting from Menards. Worked great.
    Attached Files

Awesome, i have the actual trailer bleeder from motive.. they use a #3 drilled stopper.. had to replace my stopper... found it online for $1 for 2 shipped.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    sigpic...A bad day water skiing still beats a good day at work...1995 Pro Star 205....

Comment

I have a motive but never use it after getting one of these. Just hook up the air compressor and pull the trigger. And no more spending 20-30bux per adapter.

ARES 70923-1-Liter Vacuum Brake Fluid Bleeder - Hanging Hook and Locking Trigger Allows for Hands Free Operation https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07CP1YLDF..._S0imFb12G24DS

Comment

Originally posted by Shaun R View Post
        I have a motive but never use it after getting one of these. Just hook up the air compressor and pull the trigger. And no more spending 20-30bux per adapter.

ARES 70923-1-Liter Vacuum Brake Fluid Bleeder - Hanging Hook and Locking Trigger Allows for Hands Free Operation https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07CP1YLDF..._S0imFb12G24DS
        Looks like you need lots of adapters like the motive for specific vehicles

sigpic...A bad day water skiing still beats a good day at work...1995 Pro Star 205....

Comment

Originally posted by mikeg205 View Post

They do make a pressure bleeder style like motive but I’m referring to the other one. Only thing you need to add is an adapter for air.

Motive is great when it works and still my go to when I don’t have air and need to bleed a GM vehicle. Not happy with the Volvo or Toyota adapters they provided.

Comment

Awesome, i have the actual trailer bleeder from motive.. they use a #3 drilled stopper.. had to replace my stopper... found it online for $1 for 2 shipped.

Where did you source the stopper? I need a new one.

Comment

Totally agree!

See my thread from a few years back with all the parts needed to make this.

https://teamtalk.mastercraft.com/showthread.php?t=79047

Comment

Menards has the #3 stoppers too

Comment

Worth every penny to be able to bleed easily solo though

Comment

Working...
                  X