Non skid with MC design

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Non skid with MC design

Any sources for the MC non skid that was on 87-90 trailers? Has the MC logo cut into them.

Domed Numbers might have them.

Comment

Originally posted by Skyskiguy View Post
      Domed Numbers might have them.
      Domed Numbers has the large ones but not the 'MC' decals:

https://www.domednumbers.com/online-...ded-p234562154

I'll bet if you call Angie, they can make them. They made me a custom transom decal, the only one they had said 'World Record Towboats,' while my boat says 'World Record Tow Boats'
      2000 Prostar 205V

Comment

Did you check with Peter?

His user name is thatsmrmastercraft

Comment

I think in the past year and a half someone put together a thread where they cut out "MC" in the pad and it looked good. I have searched for 20 minutes for the thread, but can't find it. I am almost positive it is out there.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2326.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	18.1 KB
ID:	2409709
            Finally I can be helpful on here! Send a picture of what you want to Peter, he can send you the perfect template, then use an exacto knife to trace it out on a cardboard box. I thought mine came out ok using skateboard grip tape—but we’ll see how it looks after a summer of use.

Comment

My old non skid pieces came off in one piece and I just used them as the template with an exacto knife and blank material.

Comment

My trailer looks nicer and more modern without those MC non skids. But I wanted those before i saw how much better it would be without them.
                The sea, once it casts it's spell, holds one in it's net of wonder forever - Jacques Cousteau

Comment

Agree to disagree haha, but maybe my trailer is uglier and needs them!

Comment

I spent $20 on grip tape from Amazon, measured the old ones, and cut it out w a knife.
                    The ones on the trailer were broken and I was working on it late - so I ended up copying it wrong... Oh well - better than it was.

Last edited by cmcoutur; 03-13-2021, 01:02 PM. Reason: picture was huge, sorry

Comment

Working...
                    X