No announcement yet.

1994 MC Non-Carpet Replacement on the Cheap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I used this in my duck boat and it has worked great.
    http://m.lowes.com/pd/DAP-32-oz-Cont...hesive/3819177

Comment

Purdue
      you still have this floor in your boat? if so, how is it holding up? Anyone else try something similar?

Comment

I just re-worked my carpet and it was quite the pain. Part of me wishes I had seen this first. I'm curious to hear how it worked out in the long run.

Comment

I sold the 94 and bought an 09 response lxi, The guy i sold it to doesn't put a ton of hours. But the floor is holding up great according to him. I didn't actually glue mine, i used double stick tape cause i wasnt sure if i was going to keep it in. While i had it, i enjoyed it. Next time i will deft spray some glue on the back and make it permanent. Probably end up doing another project boat, my Response is selling on the 29th and heading to South Dakota, i'm moving out of Nor Cal back to TN and i have a buddy with a 95 prostar 205 that needs a lotta love but will be a fun project.

Comment

I bought some hydroturf and will be doing that sometime this weekend. I bought the 'B' stock diamond pattern. I'll try to post some pictures.
            Last edited by rjwilson; 04-14-2017, 12:57 PM.

Comment

picture of the start

I have finished but need to take a picture of the finished product. I probably would have wrapped the edges for everything but had first envision not doing that but think I like that look better than not wrapped. I add a picture of "wrapped" when I add the finished floor picture

Click image for larger version

Name:	20170413_163944.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	90.0 KB
ID:	2374121

Click image for larger version

Name:	20170412_192909.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	39.9 KB
ID:	2374122

Comment

Originally posted by rjwilson View Post
                I have finished but need to take a picture of the finished product. I probably would have wrapped the edges for everything but had first envision not doing that but think I like that look better than not wrapped. I add a picture of "wrapped" when I add the finished floor picture

[ATTACH]159935[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]159936[/ATTACH]

Looking good! You'll find that it swells with heat and shrinks with cold. Depending on your climate I would try and glue it when it's warm out and make sure you spray the glue for full coverage.

-Matt

Comment

Working...
                X