Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New interior

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • New interior

    Dropped my ‘01 off for interior last Sat, eagerly waiting for a couple weeks.

  • #2
    Originally posted by crabandy View Post
    Dropped my ‘01 off for interior last Sat, eagerly waiting for a couple weeks.
    Don't forget the heating pads for the driver and passenger seats. No better time. Inexpensive and easy to install.

    .
    93 190
    .

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by crabandy View Post
      Dropped my ‘01 off for interior last Sat, eagerly waiting for a couple weeks.
      Where did you take it?

      Comment


      • #4
        Did you take a few before pics? Would love to see the before and after.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by waterlogged882 View Post
          Don't forget the heating pads for the driver and passenger seats. No better time. Inexpensive and easy to install.

          .
          Thanks for reminding me! I used these in my airplane and have been happy with them for almost 9 years and 600 hours.
          https://www.flyboyaccessories.com/se...aters+&Submit=

          Which ones do you recommend? Older threads have an expired link

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by RxMC View Post
            Where did you take it?
            Shawn Sanders at Wolfe Boat works.
            https://wolfeboatworksnwa.com/mobile/upholstery.aspx

            I really wanted to find someone local instead of driving/mailing my interior several states away, Shawn was right at an hour away from our cabin. I’ve looked at a lot of shops around KC and the Table Rock area, local boat shop recommendations and speaking to Shawn on the phone and in person as well as seeing some of the work drove my decision.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by crabandy View Post
              Thanks for reminding me! I used these in my airplane and have been happy with them for almost 9 years and 600 hours.
              https://www.flyboyaccessories.com/se...aters+&Submit=

              Which ones do you recommend?
              Any of those in your link will work.

              I usually use these (or similar) from Scamazon. They work quite well, are tough, and easy to install. Wiring is a breeze. Plan ahead for wire pigail exit points on your folding seats (usually passenger).

              .
              93 190
              .

              Comment

              Working...
              X