Happy B-day Toober Tom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RexDog1
    You know ???? I don’t think he knows when his birthday is ?????…..

So I think everyday should be his birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is hatching considered a birthday or is Mari just part of the "Wild Kingdom"?
    Charter Member Number 1

Quote: 2RLAKE,
    At some point in time people need to wake up, remove their cranial intrusion into their own rectal areas, and take responsibility for their own actions.

Comment

Did ya get one of those new flyin' tuuuuubes?

Happy B-day
      When you go into court, you are putting yourself in the hands of 12 people who weren't smart enough to get out of jury duty.

Comment

I am getting worried about Toober Tom. He aint been on in a while, I hope he didnt fall off a wego kite toob!

Talk to us TOM!
        Skidog, dont forget to take your Geritol.

Originally posted by Upper Michigan Prostar190
        On a different note: I like LOTS of snort comin' out of the hole.

Comment

Originally posted by Upper Michigan Prostar190
          I am getting worried about Toober Tom. He aint been on in a while, I hope he didnt fall off a wego kite toob!

Talk to us TOM!
          Tom's too busy changing his profile so he can have a birthday again tomorrow like Maristar, woh, wait a minute, Maristar and ToobStar rhymes don't they. Houston, we have a problem!
          Charter Member Number 1

At some point in time people need to wake up, remove their cranial intrusion into their own rectal areas, and take responsibility for their own actions.

Comment

So does Snootyskier and East Texas Skier but I don't even have to think about that being true!

Comment

Like I said yesterday in post #19, Toober Tom is having another BIRTHDAY again today. Is this not getting old to anyone?

Edit, His birthday today has now been removed.
              Last edited by TMCNo1; 04-04-2007, 02:33 PM.
              Charter Member Number 1

Comment

haaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Comment

Working...
                X