Clear All

FINALLY we have RAIN!
    NEW SKINS ...
    Jim - "Upholstery Guy"
    (865) 995 0607 Hm (BSURE 2 LVMSGE)
    (865) 679 2246 Cph (ANYTM UPTO 9PM EST)
    [email protected]

sigpic
    I've got badass '93 MC BF 200 w/ a Yahamie ProV 200.
    M O S T A W E S O M E C R A F T E V E R B U I L T
    'Luv'n life behind a Barefoot 200'
    atlfootr

Comment

That was FAST, rain came and went
      NEW SKINS ...
      Jim - "Upholstery Guy"
      (865) 995 0607 Hm (BSURE 2 LVMSGE)
      (865) 679 2246 Cph (ANYTM UPTO 9PM EST)
      [email protected]

sigpic
      I've got badass '93 MC BF 200 w/ a Yahamie ProV 200.
      M O S T A W E S O M E C R A F T E V E R B U I L T
      'Luv'n life behind a Barefoot 200'
      atlfootr

Comment

we had 3 different storm cells blow through here yesterday......
        sun's shining today

gotta play ball in Little Rock on Friday, Saturday, & Sunday
        WE LIVE IN THE LAND OF THE FREE, BECAUSE OF THE BRAVE

Team MasterCraft Google Search Engine

Comment

Its the 15th day in a row of rain here in Oklahoma. Broke some sort of record set back in 1937. Frankly, I'm getting depressed. Its absolutely killing my summer. Screw the front yard, that's what sprinklers are for. I'm ready to go to the lake.

Comment

Rain, I don't mind.

Shine, the weather's fine. (Beatles)

"Tropic corridor, tropic treasure. What got us this far to this mild equator? We need someone, something new....something else to get us through" (James Douglas Morrison/The Doors)

Comment

Hope all you guys around the Texas flooding area are OK.
              Be smart, but don't show it!

---------
              Tim

Comment

Originally posted by fintek9
                Hope all you guys around the Texas flooding area are OK.
                We only have 50% chance all weekend! Temps are to be in the high
                80's. Should make it nice and sticky when it's not flooding. I can't wait for the mosquitos to start eating!
                2002 Blue Prostar 197, 0 Flex Tower, Perfect Pass, and The Preditor-ADHD Skier

I'm pursuing my lifelong quest for the perfect, the absolutely driest martini to be found in this or any other world. And I think I may have hit upon the perfect formula :

Comment

Today
                  Mostly cloudy with a 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Some thunderstorms may produce heavy rainfall. Highs in the upper 80s. South winds 5 to 10 mph.

Tonight
                  Mostly cloudy with a 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Lows in the lower 70s. South winds 5 to 10 mph.

Sunday
                  Partly sunny with a 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs in the upper 80s. South winds 5 to 10 mph.

Sunday Night
                  Mostly cloudy with a 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Lows in the lower 70s. Southeast winds 5 to 10 mph.

Happy Frick'n 4th!

I'm pursuing my lifelong quest for the perfect, the absolutely driest martini to be found in this or any other world. And I think I may have hit upon the perfect formula :

Comment

All week looking at the weather down there, getting hammered.
                    magine youall saying enough already!!
                    Be smart, but don't show it!

---------
                    Tim

Comment

It's raining again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I need a gun to put in my mouth!

Comment

Originally posted by atlfootr
                        That was FAST, came and went

That sounds just like what Mrs. Maristar210 would say.

Originally posted by bturner2
                        Myself I'll live on the edge and surf without a helmet.

Comment

It's raining so hard that my dish has gone out! There's nothing for me to do but post and most of ya'll are out skiing!

Comment

Originally posted by tex
                            It's raining again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I need a gun to put in my mouth!

We had 4+ hrs. yesterday at sommerville. We left before the monsoons and arrived home between monsoons. Been raining here all day.

Originally posted by bturner2
                            Myself I'll live on the edge and surf without a helmet.

Comment

We were at the lake yesterday and got spit on. The rest of the time it was like glass! It just begged to be footed on! One guy jumped and the girls worked on ballet. Not a single person was smart enough to foot. I would have been doing circle after circle!

Comment

Raining outside......pouring inside!

Not sure if it's been quoted yet in this thread.
                                Prior boats - (3) X14's, (3) Prostars, and a Tristar.

Comment

Working...
                                X