No announcement yet.

Rain-RAIN-RAIN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It was sunny and nice all weekend here. However, it looks like we have it coming and it's probably going to rain on the 4th of July.
    viewing life through the lens of a camera

Comment

It finally stopped raining in central Oklahoma. But, its rained so much that all of our local lakes are closed. The boat ramps are under water. Too much debris/logs floating. So, looks like I'm poolside for the 4th, counting the days until they let water out of from the dams. Think: sunshine.

Comment

Just in case some of you don't already know..........IT"S STILL RAINING IN TEXAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by grantroberts
          It finally stopped raining in central Oklahoma. But, its rained so much that all of our local lakes are closed. The boat ramps are under water. Too much debris/logs floating. So, looks like I'm poolside for the 4th, counting the days until they let water out of from the dams. Think: sunshine.

you can still get on Thunderbird - a couple of ramps are still open there.
          1996 Sport Nautique
          1984 MasterCraft S&S

Comment

Rained out for me today. Dropped the boat in and the lightning started, followed by the rain. Never got a chance to put on the ski.
            sigpic

1997 Prostar 190, TBI 350, 1:1, OJ XMP 13 x 11.5, Stargazer, Hot Shower, Heated Drivers Seat, Reuben/Mountain Rock/Nite Navy

Comment

Spit on us a little and then cleared up. The wind picked up when the rain stopped. Imagine that!
              2002 Blue Prostar 197, 0 Flex Tower, Perfect Pass, and The Preditor-ADHD Skier

I'm pursuing my lifelong quest for the perfect, the absolutely driest martini to be found in this or any other world. And I think I may have hit upon the perfect formula :

Comment

The lakes are full, please stop the rain!!

Comment

We just had a minute down pour from the tropical stuff hovering over us and now my car is a mess. If it's gonna rain...make it hard enough and long enough to finish the job!

Comment

Man it's rain'n CATS'n DOGS!
                    We've got a sever thunder storm going on right now outside, pictures soon com'n
                    Last edited by atlfootr; 07-13-2007, 06:26 PM.
                    NEW SKINS ...
                    Jim - "Upholstery Guy"
                    (865) 995 0607 Hm (BSURE 2 LVMSGE)
                    (865) 679 2246 Cph (ANYTM UPTO 9PM EST)
                    [email protected]

sigpic
                    I've got badass '93 MC BF 200 w/ a Yahamie ProV 200.
                    M O S T A W E S O M E C R A F T E V E R B U I L T
                    'Luv'n life behind a Barefoot 200'
                    atlfootr

Comment

Same as above ... was on my dock trying to photograph lighting bolts! Anyone ever try this - not as easy as you'd think
                      NEW SKINS ...
                      Jim - "Upholstery Guy"
                      (865) 995 0607 Hm (BSURE 2 LVMSGE)
                      (865) 679 2246 Cph (ANYTM UPTO 9PM EST)
                      [email protected]

sigpic
                      I've got badass '93 MC BF 200 w/ a Yahamie ProV 200.
                      M O S T A W E S O M E C R A F T E V E R B U I L T
                      'Luv'n life behind a Barefoot 200'
                      atlfootr

Comment

Originally posted by atlfootr
                        Man it's rain'n CATS'n DOGS!
                        We've got a sever thunder storm going on right now outside, pictures soon com'n

Rain is good for ya'll right? We on the other hand have had our fill of RAIN.

Originally posted by bturner2
                        Myself I'll live on the edge and surf without a helmet.

Comment

Originally posted by atlfootr
                          Same as above ... was on my dock trying to photograph lighting bolts! Anyone ever try this - not as easy as you'd think

Don't forget to stand out in the open so you have plenty light!
                          Charter Member Number 1

Quote: 2RLAKE,
                          At some point in time people need to wake up, remove their cranial intrusion into their own rectal areas, and take responsibility for their own actions.

Comment

Working...
                          X