X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TMCNo1
    replied
    Originally posted by atlfootr
    Same as above ... was on my dock trying to photograph lighting bolts! Anyone ever try this - not as easy as you'd think

Don't forget to stand out in the open so you have plenty light!

Leave a comment:

• TX.X-30 fan
    replied
    Originally posted by atlfootr
    Man it's rain'n CATS'n DOGS!
    We've got a sever thunder storm going on right now outside, pictures soon com'n

Rain is good for ya'll right? We on the other hand have had our fill of RAIN.

Leave a comment:

• atlfootr
    replied
    Same as above ... was on my dock trying to photograph lighting bolts! Anyone ever try this - not as easy as you'd think

Leave a comment:

• atlfootr
    replied
    Man it's rain'n CATS'n DOGS!
    We've got a sever thunder storm going on right now outside, pictures soon com'n
    Last edited by atlfootr; 07-13-2007, 06:26 PM.

Leave a comment:

• betsy&david Harrison
    replied
    We just had a minute down pour from the tropical stuff hovering over us and now my car is a mess. If it's gonna rain...make it hard enough and long enough to finish the job!

Leave a comment:

• clevan
    replied
    The lakes are full, please stop the rain!!

Leave a comment:

• tex
    replied
    Spit on us a little and then cleared up. The wind picked up when the rain stopped. Imagine that!

Leave a comment:

• BrianM
    replied
    Rained out for me today. Dropped the boat in and the lightning started, followed by the rain. Never got a chance to put on the ski.

Leave a comment:

• Bobby
    replied
    Originally posted by grantroberts
    It finally stopped raining in central Oklahoma. But, its rained so much that all of our local lakes are closed. The boat ramps are under water. Too much debris/logs floating. So, looks like I'm poolside for the 4th, counting the days until they let water out of from the dams. Think: sunshine.

you can still get on Thunderbird - a couple of ramps are still open there.

Leave a comment:

• 03 35th Anniversary
    replied
    Just in case some of you don't already know..........IT"S STILL RAINING IN TEXAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• grantroberts
    replied
    It finally stopped raining in central Oklahoma. But, its rained so much that all of our local lakes are closed. The boat ramps are under water. Too much debris/logs floating. So, looks like I'm poolside for the 4th, counting the days until they let water out of from the dams. Think: sunshine.

Leave a comment:

• suedv
    replied
    It was sunny and nice all weekend here. However, it looks like we have it coming and it's probably going to rain on the 4th of July.

Leave a comment:

• JohnE
    replied
    Raining outside......pouring inside!

Not sure if it's been quoted yet in this thread.

Leave a comment:

• tex
    replied
    We were at the lake yesterday and got spit on. The rest of the time it was like glass! It just begged to be footed on! One guy jumped and the girls worked on ballet. Not a single person was smart enough to foot. I would have been doing circle after circle!

Leave a comment:

• TX.X-30 fan
    replied
    Originally posted by tex
    It's raining again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I need a gun to put in my mouth!

We had 4+ hrs. yesterday at sommerville. We left before the monsoons and arrived home between monsoons. Been raining here all day.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X