No announcement yet.

What's your weather?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No pictures but I skied Saturday and Sunday. Still need my wetsuit at least for a few more weeks.

Saturday Air 71 Water 59.9 Sunny, pretty good breeze

Sunday Air 65 Water 59.9 Overcast, glass calm conditions

Life is good!
    sigpic

1997 Prostar 190, TBI 350, 1:1, OJ XMP 13 x 11.5, Stargazer, Hot Shower, Heated Drivers Seat, Reuben/Mountain Rock/Nite Navy

Comment

• I thought it was warmer, was 65 yesterday, is 23 now and low is 16 tonight. Midwest weather....mostly 40/30 hi/lo now.

Was there Sunday and the lake is clear of ice. Andre; 24 inches.......you need a small nuclear plant on your lake.

Comment

• We'll be in the 70s all weekend. I've got a date with some chilly, wet, flat water.
        Previous: 1993 Prostar 205

Red 1998 Ski Nautique, PCM GT40, 310 hp, , Acme 4 blade, Perfect Pass SG/Zbox.

FAQ

Be kind. Have fun.

Comment

• River or FIL place?
          Keep skiing!!!

Comment

• Still $h!$y!!!!
            GRRRRRR

Comment

• Originally posted by André
              River or FIL place?
              We have some home improvement projects (I'm told), so we'll be skiing locally. I may have to check in on the "dream home."
              Previous: 1993 Prostar 205

Red 1998 Ski Nautique, PCM GT40, 310 hp, , Acme 4 blade, Perfect Pass SG/Zbox.

FAQ

Be kind. Have fun.

Comment

• 70 and sunny all week.To bad the boats not ready!

Comment

• We had 40 mph winds today!
                  Brian

Former #2: 2000 ProStar 205

Former #1: 1987 ProStar 190

sigpic

Comment

• Cold for me

The wife calls me abrasive
                    The kids call me Daddy Sweetwater
                    But the ladies, they just call me El Guapo

Comment

• Back to cold again. From 66 on Sunday to 13 Monday AM. Snow again on Thursday. Someday summer will return.

Comment

• Whitedog, that sounds like my weather. Just a day sooner.

The wife calls me abrasive
                        The kids call me Daddy Sweetwater
                        But the ladies, they just call me El Guapo

Comment

• MarkP Thats about right. From the looks of tonights news you may get it worse than us. Next week looks like mid 20 for lows low 40 for high with snow and freezing rain. Right on schedual for state basketball tournament.

Will be good week to watch videos and look at boat in garage. Should have it back by Friday if the roads are not to salty.

Sure do miss FtLauderdale about now. 78 and Sunday afternoon at Shooters.

Comment

• not feeling sorry for any of you guys it was a beautiful -20c with the windchill it was about -29c last night , but they are talking about 0c by thursday. Only about a 1 1/2 mths till ski season though

Comment

• Originally posted by team north
                              not feeling sorry for any of you guys it was a beautiful -20c with the windchill it was about -29c last night , but they are talking about 0c by thursday. Only about a 1 1/2 mths till ski season though
                              Man thats just plain brutal. When do you get liquid water? June?

Comment

• 81 degrees by Friday...gotta love California.
                                To some golfers, the greatest handicap is the ability to add correctly.

Comment

Working...
                                X