What the deal with new members not being able to post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What the deal with new members not being able to post

I keep hearing people complaining on the Facebook page that they can not make any posts on our forum when they sign up and that they message moderators with no response back. Is there a software Issue that is ongoing?

It might be old news since this upgrade, but not sure. There is a pinned post on my Team MasterCraft page that helped people.
    If its not a competition ski boat, its always second best.

2008 MasterCraft X14, LY6, 400 HP
    1994 MasterCraft ProStar 205 (SOLD)

Check out MasterCraft Buckeye Bash on Facebook!

Comment

Please send any users awaiting moderation to TTAdmin so they can be added to the forum. Thank you-

Comment

Just FYI... it took me over 2 weeks to get my account activated... received an activation email today.

Comment

TTAdmin

Would be nice to be able to send PMs. This is all I get and I have emptied my entire box. Had to delete everything (and no cigar) because the export feature is not functioning.

Thanks

Attached Files
          93 190
          (safe click)

Comment

Originally posted by waterlogged882 View Post
            TTAdmin

Would be nice to be able to send PMs. This is all I get and I have emptied my entire box. Had to delete everything (and no cigar) because the export feature is not functioning.

Thanks

Logged, check your sents folder. My entire life of sents was still in there and I had to remove 40 pages. Then it worked.

Comment

Originally posted by Double D View Post

Logged, check your sents folder. My entire life of sents was still in there and I had to remove 40 pages. Then it worked.
              I have several times. All folders are empty.

Thanks

93 190
              (safe click)

Comment

Originally posted by Double D View Post

Thanks again. I knew something was amiss. I went back for maybe the 4th time and looked in inbox. Empty. Looked in sent box. Empty. While the sent box was open I hit F5 refresh. Dang...46 pages of old messages. I feel like I am at the White House.
                93 190
                (safe click)

Comment

Don't you just love computers and software. Glad they showed up.

Originally posted by waterlogged882 View Post

Thanks again. I knew something was amiss. I went back for maybe the 4th time and looked in inbox. Empty. Looked in sent box. Empty. While the sent box was open I hit F5 refresh. Dang...46 pages of old messages. I feel like I am at the White House.

Comment

Originally posted by TTAdmin View Post
                    Please send any users awaiting moderation to TTAdmin so they can be added to the forum. Thank you-
                    How about making Aric a Moderator?

Comment

Working...
                    X