• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MC25
    replied
    Originally posted by Footin View Post
    I hope they had a 5k security deposit.
    Only $500. But the rentals have insurance through the websites I use.

Leave a comment:

• Footin
    replied
    I hope they had a 5k security deposit.

Leave a comment:

• dmbeck
    replied
    Looks like they put the ranger in it then decided to just drive into the woods with the truck and camper and never get the ranger out of the box.

Leave a comment:

• MC25
    replied
    Originally posted by neil.anderson63 View Post
    We rent construction equipment and it is amazing what people do to equipment that is built to take a beating. What is even more amazing is the lengths they will go to conceal damages. We do a video check out / check in of anything we rent. I find myself staring at equipment and wondering - How in the H311 did they do that?

MAKE 'EM PAY!!!!!
    It’s pretty amazing honestly. Of all the renters I’ve had, this was definitely the most impressive.

Leave a comment:

• ONTHECOAST
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	KIMG1074.jpg
Views:	148
Size:	1.54 MB
ID:	2697243
    Wasn't the best way to haul but we got it there. Ranger XP 700 with lift kit. Silverado with LB7 and Bully Dog. I would hate to back this up. Pulled up the mountains fine. Camper is close to 37'

Leave a comment:

• curver900
    replied
    looks like a tire blow out... then extra fun WTH?

Leave a comment:

• neil.anderson63
    replied
    We rent construction equipment and it is amazing what people do to equipment that is built to take a beating. What is even more amazing is the lengths they will go to conceal damages. We do a video check out / check in of anything we rent. I find myself staring at equipment and wondering - How in the H311 did they do that?

MAKE 'EM PAY!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• MC25
    replied
    Originally posted by jtryon View Post
    what's the back story? partying on shrooms gone wrong?
    Just some good ole boys who took their ranger hunting lol

Leave a comment:

• jtryon
    replied
    what's the back story? partying on shrooms gone wrong?

Leave a comment:

• John Johnson
    replied
    Wow that is some bull$hit. Sorry that happened.

Leave a comment:

• MC25
    replied
    My current RV just came back from a rental completely trashed, so this is on hold for a bit while it gets fixed and I figure this Rv thing out. People are so unbelievable
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Thrall
    replied
    Our Heartland Torque (it’s a bp not a 5ver) has an 8’ tall ramp door and the upper bunk sucks up to above the door. It’s only about 6’-6” clear if you raise the benches up but they can stay down and fold up flat against the walls.
    Your current trailer is much shorter. Many toyhaulers are tall in back though. Most of them I’d hazard to say.

Leave a comment:

• MC25
    replied
    Originally posted by pmkkdx View Post
    I've considered something similar but finding something with a door tall enough for a lot of toys are very few and far between.
    It’s been tough because you have to get something large. I’ve found a few, I think I’ll rent one to see if it works well.

Leave a comment:

• pmkkdx
    replied
    I've considered something similar but finding something with a door tall enough for a lot of toys are very few and far between.

Leave a comment:

• MC25
    replied
    Originally posted by CantRepeat View Post

True.

Post up some pixs of it before you drop your dough.
    Here’s the forest river XLR37TSX13 I looked at. Pretty nice, especially sub 60k after rebates
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

Working...
X