Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Electric Chevrolet Silverado

Not sure if this has been posted...

GM unveils new Chevrolet Silverado EV topping $100,000 (cnbc.com)

The avalanche is back! Too bad its even uglier than before

Comment

Shame on you LakeDrum, that thing is one sexy truck. Maybe its the color. The problem is I am not sold on the sustainability of Electric. Put a 6.0 in that thing and I am all in!! I need to haul my boat long distance.
      If its not a competition ski boat, its always second best.

2008 MasterCraft X14, LY6, 400 HP
      1994 MasterCraft ProStar 205 (SOLD)

Check out MasterCraft Buckeye Bash on Facebook!

Comment

Pretty sweet specs. Just don’t like the unibody aspect. Very intrigued to see what they come out with on the heavy duty side of things in the electric space
        Aric

LONE STAR MASTERBASH 2022
        Register Here

2019 XT22 - Ear Bleeder
        2022 Sea Hunt BX22 CC
        For Sale:
        2020 Crest 240 SLC Tri Toon

Comment

GM design, that is not for me....sorry D. There's a reason Ford has been #1 for a thousand years in truck sales. 400 mile range is nice, but what is the real-world number....650 would be better, 8 hours on the road would be a one tank trip.
          https://badges.fuelly.com/images/smallsig-us/302328.png
          1988 prostar 190 SOLD
          2001 Prostar 209 SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by zsqure View Post
            GM design, that is not for me....sorry D. There's a reason Ford has been #1 for a thousand years in truck sales. 400 mile range is nice, but what is the real-world number....650 would be better, 8 hours on the road would be a one tank trip.
            And yet, you own a Dodge.

Comment

I seem to remember my 3.0L dodge waking away from your 5.3L Chevy on an uphill tow.
              https://badges.fuelly.com/images/smallsig-us/302328.png
              1988 prostar 190 SOLD
              2001 Prostar 209 SOLD

Comment

A couple of key feature I like; Notched out head rests to accommodate your man-bun and the peddles are Birkenstock friendly. Great payload capacity for a load of bricks or frozen water bottles that need to be hauled down to the autonomous zone

Comment

Originally posted by lakedrum03 View Post
                  The avalanche is back! Too bad its even uglier than before
                  From someone who had an Avalanche (2) from '03 - '15, I'd lost hope that they'd bring it back. Sure looks similar. But I'll probably pass on this offering.

Prior boats - (3) X14's, (3) Prostars, and a Tristar.

Comment

Originally posted by MLA View Post
                    A couple of key features I like; Notched out head rests to accommodate your man-bun and the peddles are Birkenstock friendly. Great payload capacity for a load of bricks or frozen water bottles that need to be hauled down to the autonomous zone
                    No hate, I rock both a man bun and birkenstocks. Not kidding hahaha
                    -Tolman
                    '22 XT23 "Big Kahuna"
                    '06 X30 (Sold)

"Sometimes my genius, it's almost frightening" -JC

Comment

AcKsHuaLly...GM is regularly #1 in truck sales because they have both the Chevy and GMC line-ups. The F150 is just the most popular singular model.
                      Tim
                      2021 Lone Star MasterBash
                      Ohio State Engineering - Go Bucks
                      1998 MC MariStar 225VRS
                      1995 MC ProStar 205
                      ISO MC 205V/XStar/X2/X1

Comment

Also, big miss on not naming this the EValanche. Put some smaller wheels with meatier tires on it and I think it'll look great.
                        Tim
                        2021 Lone Star MasterBash
                        Ohio State Engineering - Go Bucks
                        1998 MC MariStar 225VRS
                        1995 MC ProStar 205
                        ISO MC 205V/XStar/X2/X1

Comment

Ford better enjoy that while they can because their current rash of problems will have them going down in a ball of flames shortly.

And that is not nice to pick on DD's 5.3. One of these days Chevy/GM will get all growe'd up and find someone to design them a new 6 cyl...I mean, 8 cylinder engine that has some torque.

None of the new trucks are going to look great anymore. I don't think the 'EValanch' looks bad. As someone noted, put a 6.0 in it and it would be great.
                          2003 ProStar 197, MCX and Powerslot.

"When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty" - Thomas Jefferson
                          "Freedom is beneficial to everyone equally" - Ron Paul
                          Taxation = Theft

Comment

Originally posted by captain planet View Post

Ford better enjoy that while they can because their current rash of problems will have them going down in a ball of flames shortly.

And that is not nice to pick on DD's 5.3. One of these days Chevy/GM will get all growe'd up and find someone to design them a new 6 cyl...I mean, 8 cylinder engine that has some torque.

None of the new trucks are going to look great anymore. I don't think the 'EValanch' looks bad. As someone noted, put a 6.0 in it and it would be great.
                            That was me that noted it needed a 6 liter captain planet, because of your other statement above.

Comment

Working...
                            X