Still Searching for a 03 Stars and Stripes "190" Anniversary Edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Still Searching for a 03 Stars and Stripes "190" Anniversary Edition

I missed buying a 35th Ann. 190 by only 1 day. I heard it may have sunk!!! So now I'm wondering what happened to that boat. Was it recovered? Is it at the bottom of "blank" lake? Any info. about it would be appreciated. OR if someone is considering selling one of these unique 190s, please let me know. I had ordered a 23 Prostar because rumors had it, that it was going to be an Anniversary edition similar to the one of a kind Action Watersports Auctioned boat. Well my dealer said it did not materialize, so I'm letting my 23 slot go back to the dealer and hope to find that 03 190. Thanks to all that have provided info. before and anyone that has any new info. Best wishes,
    Previous Boats: 04 X7, 98 190, 96 205, Sylvan Deck
    Thanks and best wishes, George & Sara Amonette
    256 786 2244
    [email protected]

Update, Found the sunk 190 listed on FB today, out of the blue. Can't believe it! I turned my 23 slot in on Saturday since it's not a S&S and posted this thread this past week and today, the 190 comes up for sale!!!! Can you believe it? So once I get it, it checks out, and everything is done. I will be listing my 197 for sale, probably NLT end of July.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	closed 190.jpg
Views:	140
Size:	102.5 KB
ID:	2708065
    Previous Boats: 04 X7, 98 190, 96 205, Sylvan Deck
    Thanks and best wishes, George & Sara Amonette
    256 786 2244
    [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by georgea0731 View Post
      Update, Found the sunk 190 listed on FB today, out of the blue. Can't believe it! I turned my 23 slot in on Saturday since it's not a S&S and posted this thread this past week and today, the 190 comes up for sale!!!! Can you believe it? So once I get it, it checks out, and everything is done. I will be listing my 197 for sale, probably NLT end of July.
      Good on you. I am glad this diligent endeavor of searching worked out for you.

Do tell more...is it messed up from the submerged incident? Has it been rebuilt and in good shape as you are buying? Do tell more; the rest of the story.

93 190
      (safe click)

Comment

I'm interested in hearing his story too. I know you've been looking for one of these rare boats for a loooong time. Congrats!! Can't wait for more details and pics.
        Prior boats - (3) X14's, (3) Prostars, and a Tristar.

Comment

cannot wait to hear the story on this one ... super curious ... that goodness you are saving it!

Comment

+4 on wanting to hear and see this story!!
            1993 25th Anniversary Limited ProStar 190, #17

Comment

The pressure is on. Standing by

Comment

Working...
              X