We are moving!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We are moving!

My wife and I have want to upgrade to a larger house for a few years and we thought what better time than now to get something bigger.
    We decided to test the market and list our house and 13 days later we are now in contract!

Unfortunately we have not found a new house yet, so we are going into an apartment for a few months until we find what we want.

We are closing on our present house on March 6th, it's kinda scarey, but exciting at the same time.
    OH-IO!

Originally posted by Footin View Post
    My wife and I have want to upgrade to a larger house for a few years and we thought what better time than now to get something bigger.
    We decided to test the market and list our house and 13 days later we are now in contract!

Unfortunately we have not found a new house yet, so we are going into an apartment for a few months until we find what we want.

We are closing on our present house on March 6th, it's kinda scarey, but exciting at the same time.
    Very Cool Mike!!! Congrats!! It's definetely a good time to be buying, you should do well on the purchase.
    Living like no one else so later we can live like no one else

MC's owned:
    1986 Skier 19
    1995 ProStar 190
    2003 X-7
    1994 ProStar 205 (current)

Comment

Congratulations!!!
      Last edited by trickskier; 02-13-2009, 06:15 PM.
      sigpic

The Only Thing That You Can Give and Still Keep Is Your Word

Comment

Originally posted by Footin View Post

13 days is amazing if you watch the news. Did you step back a pinch yourselves.

Very cool now you can find the right one in a buyers market.

Originally posted by bturner2
        Myself I'll live on the edge and surf without a helmet.

Comment

It is a great time to buy, we looked at house that was 500k two years ago and now they are trying to get 350k.
          OH-IO!

Comment

How lucky can you get. Ifin we wuz on DS, I'd be a cussing your lucky a$$! Congrats!
            http://weathersticker.wunderground.c.../Brunswick.gif

Comment

We listed it at a mid range price for the neighborhood and got 96 percent of asking price, I still can't believe it's moving this fast.

We have lived in this house for 12 years and needless to say we have alot of stuff to move.
              OH-IO!

Comment

Glad to hear you're staying in Ohio................
                We don't need anymore yankees in Florida telling us that's not how we did it in Ohio...............
                sigpic

The Only Thing That You Can Give and Still Keep Is Your Word

Comment

Congrats Mike!

Now you can come to CSM in April!!!

Comment

Congrats on the move Footin!

Comment

Congrats Mike that is a great deal good luck finding your new home
                      I don't know! I don't know why I did it, I don't know why I enjoyed it, and I don't know why I'll do it again!

Comment

Mike,

Congrat! Sounds exciting...remember to measure the garage and plan accordingly!

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
                          Mike,

Good point Rock, because one should really buy a suitable garage with an attached house.
                          CUSTOM WHEEL & TIRE PACKAGES
                          sigpic

CUSTOM DECALS - EMAIL FOR MORE INFO

$125 LED TRAILER LIGHT PACKAGE - FREE SHIPPING
                          REBUILDING HOLLEY MARINE CARBS - $350 DELIVERED
                          REBUILT COMPLETE MARINE HOLLEY 4160 CARBS $549 DELIVERED
                          Email - [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
                            Mike,

Width of the boat is 94", most 3rd car garages are 96"....tight squeeze! The depth has to be 23 feet to fit!
                            OH-IO!

Comment

Congrats....
                              "Hey baby want to make fourteen dollars the hard way?"--Rondhey Dangerfeild-Caddy Shack.

"Was it over when the German's bombed pearl harbor ?"
                              ---Animal house

Comment

Working...
                              X