We are moving!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Footin View Post
    Width of the boat is 94", most 3rd car garages are 96"....tight squeeze! The depth has to be 23 feet to fit!
    Glad to hear things are working out for you.

Hope you get all this settled by the time MM rolls around again.

Comment

Width of the boat is 94", most 3rd car garages are 96"....tight squeeze! The depth has to be 23 feet to fit!
      Shouldn't you be more concerned about the size of the BOATHOUSE!
      Seriously, you are looking for lakefront I hope right? They're not making any more of it you know!

Congrats on the house sale!
      I was njskier on here.

Comment

What a nightmare selling a house can be. The closeing date has been moved once and the loan commitment letter from our buyer has been delayed twice, we still do not have the letter that was due to us 10 days ago.

We have found a builders model home we would like to put an offer on but cannot because we don't have the loan commitment on ours, I am ready to scream!
        OH-IO!

Comment

What a nightmare selling a house can be. The closeing date has been moved once and the loan commitment letter from our buyer has been delayed twice, we still do not have the letter that was due to us 10 days ago.

We have found a builders model home we would like to put an offer on but cannot because we don't have the loan commitment on ours, I am ready to scream!
          Hang in there Mike.................It will all work out!!!
          sigpic

The Only Thing That You Can Give and Still Keep Is Your Word

Comment

I hope so, we did find a great home to buy. It is a builders model home and really wants to sell it. He has dropped the price and offered to pay four points on our mortgage making the interest rate 3.9 to 4.125 percent.

The best part is the garage, 22 feet deep and 36 feet wide with crown molding, cable, internet and phone. I could just live in the garage.
            OH-IO!

Comment

I hope so, we did find a great home to buy. It is a builders model home and really wants to sell it. He has dropped the price and offered to pay four points on our mortgage making the interest rate 3.9 to 4.125 percent.

The best part is the garage, 22 feet deep and 36 feet wide with crown molding, cable, internet and phone. I could just live in the garage.
              I would have to agree!!!
              sigpic

Comment

I almost forgot the best part, the garage is now his office, I asked if the third car stall of the garage would accomadate a 96 inch door and he said yes.

So if I install a swing tongue the boat will fit.
                OH-IO!

Comment

Closing on my house on Monday, close on the new house on the 23rd.

I can't take much more "house pressures"
                  OH-IO!

Comment

Good luck!
                    Brian

Former #2: 2000 ProStar 205

Former #1: 1987 ProStar 190

sigpic

Comment

wish you the best and everything goes as planned this go around make sure you post pics of the new house soon
                      1998 Stingray 180LX
                      2000 Infinity ZX-1 good riddens
                      2003 Prostar TT 197 sold

2007 Prostar TT 197.....special delivery from the dealer 3/18/08 sold 6/7/11

Comment

I missed this thread first time around. Congrats on the purchase. And of course we need pics!
                        Prior boats - (3) X14's, (3) Prostars, and a Tristar.

Comment

Good you can make it to CSM then!!!!!

Comment

Finally closed on the my current house on Monday, should close on the new one on the 23rd.

I can't wait till this is all over and we are moved in. On a good note we locked the new interest rate at the lowest in years!
                            OH-IO!

Comment

Finally closed on the my current house on Monday, should close on the new one on the 23rd.

I can't wait till this is all over and we are moved in. On a good note we locked the new interest rate at the lowest in years!
                              Congratulations to you and your family Mike!!! Enjoy your new home!!!
                              sigpic

Comment

Move is complete, we still have a bunch of stuff to unpack, but we are in the new house.

It took three days and I am very sore but happy to be somewhat settled.
                                OH-IO!

Comment

Working...
                                X