We are moving!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Footin View Post
    Move is complete, we still have a bunch of stuff to unpack, but we are in the new house.

It took three days and I am very sore but happy to be somewhat settled.
    Congrats!! Now! Make sure you put a neon coat hanger in your barefoot suit

Comment

Originally posted by Monte View Post
      Congrats!! Now! Make sure you put a neon coat hanger in your barefoot suit
      Ahhhhhh, no! hehehehe.
      OH-IO!

Comment

Move is complete, we still have a bunch of stuff to unpack, but we are in the new house.

Congrats on the move!! Glad to hear that everything went relatively smooth for you guys.

No better way to relax after a move than to hang out with friends on the lake at CSM!!!

Comment

Nice!!! Congrats Mike!! So where are the garage pics??? This is mission critical bro!
          Living like no one else so later we can live like no one else

MC's owned:
          1986 Skier 19
          1995 ProStar 190
          2003 X-7
          1994 ProStar 205 (current)

Comment

Good................Now get a "Kitchen Pass" and come to CSM...............
            sigpic

The Only Thing That You Can Give and Still Keep Is Your Word

Comment

Been a while since I was here.................Congrats on the new home Mike!!!! So where are the pics?????????????

Comment

Thats Great! In a related story I also got great news today related to the housing market. Weeks ago I signed up to get a second HELOC (Home Equity Line of Credit) so I could build another garage attached to my house to correctly house my MC. This would give me five (5) stalls. The first drive by appraisal came back at $160,000, which is $20,000 less than what it appraised at in 2001 and also $20,000 less than what I needed for my dream garage. So I questioned everything on the appraisal and found many errors. I convinced the bank to accept another appraisal of their choice and they'll do a walk through and I will pay for it. That took place on Friday morning so I have been dreading the outcome all weekend + a day! I got the call this morning and guess what? It appraised at a whopping $216,000, which is awesmome in this market, and lets me start building that garage!! YEAH BABAY!!
                Good luck with your new house! O.H.I.O!!

My wife and I have want to upgrade to a larger house for a few years and we thought what better time than now to get something bigger.
                We decided to test the market and list our house and 13 days later we are now in contract!

Unfortunately we have not found a new house yet, so we are going into an apartment for a few months until we find what we want.

We are closing on our present house on March 6th, it's kinda scarey, but exciting at the same time.
                If its not a competition ski boat, its always second best.

2008 MasterCraft X14, LY6, 400 HP
                1994 MasterCraft ProStar 205 (SOLD)

Check out MasterCraft Buckeye Bash on Facebook!

Comment

How 'bout some pics of the new house!!!!
                  Everyone Dies, but not everyone lives

2004 Prostar 197, ACME 843

Comment

NEW SKINS ...
                    Jim - "Upholstery Guy"
                    (865) 995 0607 Hm (BSURE 2 LVMSGE)
                    (865) 679 2246 Cph (ANYTM UPTO 9PM EST)
                    [email protected]

sigpic
                    I've got badass '93 MC BF 200 w/ a Yahamie ProV 200.
                    M O S T A W E S O M E C R A F T E V E R B U I L T
                    'Luv'n life behind a Barefoot 200'
                    atlfootr

Comment

Diggin up an old thread, we're on the move again!

My son is in his forth year and my daughter is a freshman at Ohio State.

We figured it was a good time to downsize and to take advantage of the hot real estate market. We listed our house and it was in contract in 7 days for more than I expected, so we are moving into an apartment for a year to wait this out. I think the housing market will cool off next year and we can get a great deal on a smaller home.

Good news is, no more yard or house work and more time at the lake house!
                      OH-IO!

Comment

We figured it was a good time to downsize and to take advantage of the hot real estate market. We listed our house and it was in contract in 7 days for more than I expected, so we are moving into an apartment for a year to wait this out. I think the housing market will cool off next year and we can get a great deal on a smaller home.

^ yeah no more yard for a while! congrats.

I was mowing last week and had two real estate agents stop and ask if I was interested in selling. Sadly I had to say not right now!

Comment

Deja vu all over again!
                          Screws fall out all the time, the world is an imperfect place.

Comment

Real Estate is just crazy right now. My FIL passed away almost two years ago but I was too busy to do anything with his house at the time(wife was deep in her battle at the time).

I finally started clearing out his house and some guy pulls up in the driveway and offered to buy it. After doing some checking and talking with some realtors the offer was about 20k more then I would have asked and I saved the 20k in realtor fees to boot! He single handedly reset the price pre square foot in the area.

It's a good time to be a seller.
                            -Tim

Making boomers great again!! Boomin'

Comment

Its nuts , all my neighbors are selling . Houses are going 10k over obnoxious asking prices .

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                              2012 GT205
                              2011 X25
                              2019 NXT22
                              2020 NXT20

Comment

Congrats, Mike! Apartment and Lake house sounds like heaven.
                                Prior boats - (3) X14's, (3) Prostars, and a Tristar.

Comment

Working...
                                X