Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Footin
    replied
    I hope so, we did find a great home to buy. It is a builders model home and really wants to sell it. He has dropped the price and offered to pay four points on our mortgage making the interest rate 3.9 to 4.125 percent.

The best part is the garage, 22 feet deep and 36 feet wide with crown molding, cable, internet and phone. I could just live in the garage.

Leave a comment:

• trickskier
    replied
    Originally posted by Footin View Post
    What a nightmare selling a house can be. The closeing date has been moved once and the loan commitment letter from our buyer has been delayed twice, we still do not have the letter that was due to us 10 days ago.

We have found a builders model home we would like to put an offer on but cannot because we don't have the loan commitment on ours, I am ready to scream!
    Hang in there Mike.................It will all work out!!!

Leave a comment:

• Footin
    replied
    What a nightmare selling a house can be. The closeing date has been moved once and the loan commitment letter from our buyer has been delayed twice, we still do not have the letter that was due to us 10 days ago.

We have found a builders model home we would like to put an offer on but cannot because we don't have the loan commitment on ours, I am ready to scream!

Leave a comment:

• Jerseydave
    replied
    Width of the boat is 94", most 3rd car garages are 96"....tight squeeze! The depth has to be 23 feet to fit!
    Shouldn't you be more concerned about the size of the BOATHOUSE!
    Seriously, you are looking for lakefront I hope right? They're not making any more of it you know!

Congrats on the house sale!

Leave a comment:

• 03 35th Anniversary
    replied
    Width of the boat is 94", most 3rd car garages are 96"....tight squeeze! The depth has to be 23 feet to fit!
    Glad to hear things are working out for you.

Hope you get all this settled by the time MM rolls around again.

Leave a comment:

• TOO-TALL
    replied
    Congrats....

Leave a comment:

• Footin
    replied
    Originally posted by Rockman View Post
    Mike,

Congrat! Sounds exciting...remember to measure the garage and plan accordingly!

Leave a comment:

• thatsmrmastercraft
    replied
    Originally posted by Rockman View Post
    Mike,

Good point Rock, because one should really buy a suitable garage with an attached house.

Leave a comment:

• Rockman
    replied
    Mike,

Leave a comment:

• kycat2007
    replied
    Congrats Mike that is a great deal good luck finding your new home

Leave a comment:

• Monte
    replied
    Congrats on the move Footin!

Leave a comment:

• KnoxX2
    replied
    Congrats Mike!

Now you can come to CSM in April!!!

Leave a comment:

• trickskier
    replied
    Glad to hear you're staying in Ohio................
    We don't need anymore yankees in Florida telling us that's not how we did it in Ohio...............

Leave a comment:

• Footin
    replied
    We listed it at a mid range price for the neighborhood and got 96 percent of asking price, I still can't believe it's moving this fast.

We have lived in this house for 12 years and needless to say we have alot of stuff to move.

Leave a comment:

• SkiDog
    replied
    How lucky can you get. Ifin we wuz on DS, I'd be a cussing your lucky a$$! Congrats!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X