Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Footin
    replied
    It is a great time to buy, we looked at house that was 500k two years ago and now they are trying to get 350k.

Leave a comment:

• TX.X-30 fan
    replied
    Originally posted by Footin View Post
    My wife and I have want to upgrade to a larger house for a few years and we thought what better time than now to get something bigger.
    We decided to test the market and list our house and 13 days later we are now in contract!

Unfortunately we have not found a new house yet, so we are going into an apartment for a few months until we find what we want.

We are closing on our present house on March 6th, it's kinda scarey, but exciting at the same time.

13 days is amazing if you watch the news. Did you step back a pinch yourselves.

Very cool now you can find the right one in a buyers market.

Leave a comment:

• trickskier
    replied
    Congratulations!!!
    Last edited by trickskier; 02-13-2009, 07:15 PM.

Leave a comment:

• 6ballsisall
    replied
    Originally posted by Footin View Post
    My wife and I have want to upgrade to a larger house for a few years and we thought what better time than now to get something bigger.
    We decided to test the market and list our house and 13 days later we are now in contract!

Unfortunately we have not found a new house yet, so we are going into an apartment for a few months until we find what we want.

We are closing on our present house on March 6th, it's kinda scarey, but exciting at the same time.
    Very Cool Mike!!! Congrats!! It's definetely a good time to be buying, you should do well on the purchase.

Leave a comment:

• Footin
    started a topic We are moving!

We are moving!

Working...
X