Hern Marine Location?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hern Marine Location?

I was just talking to the guy at Hern Marine and he said that they are 2 hours from any place to test this boat in a lake/river???? Whats the story here guys, anybody know of a place?
    sigpicwww.boathouseh2o.com

If they want to sell you the boat, and it is 2 hours, then they need to drive it there. Otherwise, they don't want to sell you the boat.
    Insanity is hereditary, you get it from your kids!!

Comment

Originally posted by erkoehler
      I was just talking to the guy at Hern Marine and he said that they are 2 hours from any place to test this boat in a lake/river???? Whats the story here guys, anybody know of a place?

Some of the guys on this thread http://www.tmcowners.com/teamtalk/sh...&page=12&pp=10 may be willing to help out..

The wife calls me abrasive
      The kids call me Daddy Sweetwater
      But the ladies, they just call me El Guapo

Comment

2 hours? No way! Ceasers Creek is close by.
        OH-IO!

Comment

Not only can you go to Ceasers Creek, you could go to Brookville Lake in less than one hour from their Fairfield location and the Miami University ski team uses the Miami river right in Hamiliton which is around 20 minutes away. I do know that one of the son's (Kevin I think) died on that river during a test drive, so maybe they aren't using it as a test site.

Comment

They could take it to Ceasars Creek or Brookville Lake...both over an hour away. I'm sure they would do it if that was the last thing in the way of a sale............ie you put some $$ down or something. Probably just want to discourage joy riders. Who are you talking to there??? Or don't you freakin read what I type here Eric?? Like I said before.......I know just about everyone there.

Comment

The guy is BS ing you.

There have been posts as to where to take the boat already.

If the boat is in fairfield, then he is well within 45min to 1HR of being able to put it in the water.

The guy is blowing you sh*t.
              16' X-10
              04' X-9.
              91' Maristar 210.
              sigpic

Comment

Do you know exactly how to get there?

Comment

He said it is about an hour away, so atleast he was honest about that.

Comment

Originally posted by Mag_Red
                    They could take it to Ceasars Creek or Brookville Lake...both over an hour away. I'm sure they would do it if that was the last thing in the way of a sale............ie you put some $$ down or something. Probably just want to discourage joy riders. Who are you talking to there??? Or don't you freakin read what I type here Eric?? Like I said before.......I know just about everyone there.

I was working w/ Dennis (Beatle) on the boat

Comment

Do you know exactly how to get there?
                      To the marina? Or somewhere to test drive the boat?
                      16' X-10
                      04' X-9.
                      91' Maristar 210.
                      sigpic

Comment

I just mapped Caesers Creek from Fairfield, 42 miles - 53 minutes.

Mag, would the river be closer? I know the river can be kinda nasty, but it's just for a test drive.
                        OH-IO!

Comment

Originally posted by Footin
                          I just mapped Caesers Creek from Fairfield, 42 miles - 53 minutes.

Mag, would the river be closer? I know the river can be kinda nasty, but it's just for a test drive.
                          One step ahead of me!
                          16' X-10
                          04' X-9.
                          91' Maristar 210.
                          sigpic

Comment

There are only a couple ramps for smaller boats, both are about 15 minutes east and west of downtown. Maybe Mag knows a better ramp.

Comment

Originally posted by Granite_33
                              To the marina? Or somewhere to test drive the boat?

Looking to get the boat in the water. Otherwise, I am going to have to tow it all the way back here, water test it, and bring it right back if there is a problem.

Comment

Working...
                              X