Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A VERY Special Liberty Report with Tulsi Gabbard. Ron Paul interviews Tulsi. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SlCeGEkWApk

All eyes are on you New Hampshire.
    2003 ProStar 197, MCX and Powerslot.

"When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty" - Thomas Jefferson
    "Freedom is beneficial to everyone equally" - Ron Paul
    Taxation = Theft

Comment

• A father-son conversation with Rand and Ron Paul.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XuM-NJABPo4

Taxation = Theft

Comment

• Trump’s Betrayal of Julian Assange
        Written by Ron Paul
        Monday February 24, 2020

One thing we’ve learned from the Trump Presidency is that the “deep state” is not just some crazy conspiracy theory. For the past three years we’ve seen that deep state launch plot after plot to overturn the election.

It all started with former CIA director John Brennan’s phony “Intelligence Assessment” of Russian involvement in the 2016 election. It was claimed that all 17 US intelligence agencies agreed that Putin put Trump in office, but we found out later that the report was cooked up by a handful of Brennan’s hand-picked agents.

Donald Trump upset the Washington apple cart as presidential candidate and in so doing he set elements of the deep state in motion against him.

One of the things candidate Donald Trump did to paint a deep state target on his back was his repeated praise of Wikileaks, the pro-transparency media organization headed up by Australian journalist Julian Assange. More than 100 times candidate Trump said “I love Wikileaks” on the campaign trail.

Trump loved it when Wikileaks exposed the criminality of Hillary Clinton and the Democratic Party, as it cheated to deprive Bernie Sanders of the Democratic Party nomination. Wikileaks’ release of the DNC emails exposed the deep corruption at the heart of US politics, and as a candidate Trump loved the transparency.

Then Trump got elected.

The real tragedy of the Trump presidency is nowhere better demonstrated than in Trump’s 180 degree turn away from Wikileaks and its founder Julian Assange. “I know nothing about Wikileaks,” he said as president. “It’s really not my thing.”

US pressure and bribes to the Ecuadorian government ended Assange’s asylum and his seven years in a room at the Ecuadorian embassy in London. After his dramatic arrest by London's Metropolitan Police last April, he has been effectively tortured in British jails at the behest of the US deep state.

Today, Monday the 24th of February, Assange faces an extradition hearing in a UK courthouse. The Trump Administration – led by a man who praised Assange’s work – seeks a show trial of Assange worthy of the worst of the Soviet era. The US is seeking a 175 year prison sentence.

The Trump Administration argues that the Australian Assange should be tried and convicted of espionage against a country of which he is not a citizen. At the same time the Trump Administration argues that the First Amendment does not apply to Assange because he is not an American citizen! So Assange is subject to US law when it comes to publishing information embarrassing to the US deep state but he is not subject to the law of the land – the US Constitution – which protects all journalists and is the backbone of our system of government.

It is ironic that a President Trump who has been victim of so much deep state meddling has done the deep state’s bidding when it comes to Assange and Wikileaks. President Trump should preempt the inevitable US show trial of Assange by granting the journalist blanket pardon under the First Amendment of the United States Constitution.

The deep state Trump is serving by persecuting Assange is the same deep state that continues to plot Trump’s own ouster. Free Assange!

Taxation = Theft

Comment

• I think Trump's reversal on his outlook of Wikileaks is not a symptom of his bidding for the deep state, but rather a reaction of a threat by the deep states bidding.

Taxation = Theft

Comment

• Originally posted by captain planet View Post
            I think Trump's reversal on his outlook of Wikileaks is not a symptom of his bidding for the deep state, but rather a reaction of a threat by the deep states bidding.
            Or there is no deep state and Trump is serving his own personal interests at any given point in time. Then is makes perfect sense.

Comment

• Originally posted by River Monsters View Post
              Or there is no deep state and Trump is serving his own personal interests at any given point in time. Then is makes perfect sense.
              Make no mistake, there is a deep state......

Taxation = Theft

Comment

Make no mistake, there is a deep state......
                Then you have to believe in an organized underlying intelligence of some sort. Not much evidence of "organized" or "intelligence" in politics. Just saying

Comment

• Originally posted by River Monsters View Post
                  Then you have to believe in an organized underlying intelligence of some sort. Not much evidence of "organized" or "intelligence" in politics. Just saying
                  Who said it was in politics? Maybe the politics are just a schill where both sides are controlled by the same thing to make the people think they have a choice and the politicians are the well paid scapegoats...

I'm done with my conspiracy theory talk for the day.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by bcd View Post
                    Who said it was in politics? Maybe the politics are just a schill where both sides are controlled by the same thing to make the people think they have a choice and the politicians are the well paid scapegoats...

I'm done with my conspiracy theory talk for the day.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
                    So not in politics, but politicians get paid.

Is "state" defined as government and "deep" defined as unelected? So an unelected government that is running things below the surface?

Or explain with an economy of words. No links.

Comment

• Found the deep state:

Attorney General William Barr told Senate Republicans on Tuesday that the Trump administration could support a clean extension of contentious surveillance laws set to expire next month ~ Politico

Comment

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ksr7_MuSKBo

Just keep quiet....and go along with it.....

Taxation = Theft

Comment

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Rd9O3QJtE4

Fantastic speech by Tulsi Gabbard.

Taxation = Theft

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Rd9O3QJtE4

Fantastic speech by Tulsi Gabbard.
                            She talks about "unheard Americans" and "politics as usual" but she wants larger government and more oversight, etc.

The more I listen to her the more I see she is talking out of both sides of her mouth.

I think she has some good ideas, but fundamentally she is just another politician.

Comment

• Originally posted by lakedrum03 View Post
                              She talks about "unheard Americans" and "politics as usual" but she wants larger government and more oversight, etc.

The more I listen to her the more I see she is talking out of both sides of her mouth.

I think she has some good ideas, but fundamentally she is just another politician.
                              You couldn't be more wrong with this statement. She is totally different, for starters she takes $0 from lobbyists or corporations. That AUTOMATICALLY makes her more qualified to lead We The People than any other candidate.

Taxation = Theft

Comment

You couldn't be more wrong with this statement. She is totally different, for starters she takes $0 from lobbyists or corporations. That AUTOMATICALLY makes her more qualified to lead We The People than any other candidate.
                                Whether she take money from them or not is less important to me than ensuring we get LESS government, not MORE.

She wants more government, so she isn't for me.

Comment

Working...
                                X