My god

Leave a comment:

• 2RLAKE
    replied
    OMG .... that sends chills up my spine .... its at 2:11

Leave a comment:

• Double D
    replied
    Wow, amazing new unseen footage of the second plane hit TWTC... The guy uploaded it in the early 2000's but did not realize it was still set to Private. Imagine seeing this plane come in like that..

9-11 Kevin's Video with raw audio (includes swearing) - YouTube

Leave a comment:

• ONTHECOAST
    replied
    Yeah I'm being chatty this morning. I have been waiting to see where this thread was going before I chimed in. And yes I have plenty to say but don't want to get a time out. bturner2 is right on track.

Leave a comment:

• ONTHECOAST
    replied
    Originally posted by Thrall View Post
    And you’re a bigger tool than roadster02…correction, worthless d bag.
    It’s a shame, you don’t deserve to live in our country.
    Where be da like button?

Leave a comment:

• ONTHECOAST
    replied
    Originally posted by RxMC View Post
    Hard to believe where we've been! Anti american? What's really anti american is forced patriotism. I guess as long as everyone thinks alike we're all alright?
    Seriously, anyone born and raised in this country should feel patriotic. Unfortunately not everyone believes in the truth of what is going on today. America is in a more dangerous position than we were 20 years ago. And we have given the terrorists 80 billion $$$ of our state of the art equipment to use against us.

Leave a comment:

• eurosysytem0
    replied
    In the UK in a Company management meeting. The MD secretary came in and said an aircraft had flown into one of the Towers. We immediately assumed tourist light aircraft.

Then we got TV pictures. Boardroom TV screen switched on Meeting stopped for the day and we sat and watched the horrific events unfold. The room barely spoke a word in 3 hours.

To this day my blood runs cold every time I see the images.

I am currently watching "Turning Point" on Netflicks and continue to be stunned by the sequence of events and the heroism of the first responders and the fortitude of the Nation.

9/11 is one of those events where I will never forget where I was and what I was doing.
    Other:
    JFK assassination- Watching the new film Ben Hur in a Royal Air Force (RAF) cinema in Cyprus. The film was stopped and the whole base was out on the streets fearing that we would move to a Nuclear posture. I was a teenager at the time!
    Moon Landing Apollo 11. In a junior ranks club as young RAF aircraft engineer
    Death of Princess Diana: In our holiday home at my water ski club lake.

Mr and Mrs Markles Oprah interview: In the toilet throwing up.! This is a lie! I was in the lounge laughing my head off and the victims explanation of the tough life they were being forced to live.

Leave a comment:

• Thrall
    replied
    Originally posted by RxMC View Post
    Hard to believe where we've been! Anti american? What's really anti american is forced patriotism. I guess as long as everyone thinks alike we're all alright?
    And you’re a bigger tool than roadster02…correction, worthless d bag.
    It’s a shame, you don’t deserve to live in our country.

Leave a comment:

• RxMC
    replied
    Originally posted by bturner2 View Post
    Everyone was proud of our country and of our flag. Fast forward 19 years and we have anti-american sentiment flagrantly displayed by the likes of the NFL, BLM and their buddies ANTIFA.

Hard to believe this is where we've ended up in such a short time.

Leave a comment:

• andyflyman
    replied
    I owned FedEx ground routes and had left the terminal in a ryder rental truck when I heard a small plane had hit the tower. I swung by the house and got a portable TV to watch him on my route. I had a stop at the high school in Coleman TX, when I came back to the truck it was surrounded by sheriff's deputies who thought I might be a terrorist bomber.AFTER checking me out , they apologized saying everyone was on edge. Did I mention it was also my birthday!
    Last edited by andyflyman; 09-13-2021, 11:39 PM.

Leave a comment:

• roadster02
    replied
    And you sir are the best groupie ever! I can always count on you . By the way, tell me what is untrue about my post?

Leave a comment:

• CantRepeat
    replied
    Originally posted by roadster02 View Post
    Yep, patriot act, TSA, homeland security, etc. All in the name of "safety". Reference B. Franklins quote on this subject.
    You're a complete tool.

Leave a comment:

• roadster02
    replied
    Yep, patriot act, TSA, homeland security, etc. All in the name of "safety". Reference B. Franklins quote on this subject.

Leave a comment:

• allzway
    replied
    My daughter was born on Sept. 7th, just days before and we were home with a new baby and my oldest daughter and she was just 2 years old at the time.

My best friend called me that morning after the first tower was hit and asked if I watching TV.. I said.. Yes we are watching Barney. Then he proceeded to tell me about it, so I switched over to the news and was glued to the TV news for days.

I started watching before the second tower was hit and before they fell. I was absolutely horrified and scared for my kids future in this world.

Still pisses me off thinking about that day and the weeks following. I am still angry at how this country has changed so much since that day.. lost privacy, PITA air travel, etc..... we lost a lot on that day.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X