Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Romney vs. Obama - who's better

So far - Romney rockin...

Wonder if there's really a long term plan for electric boats with more than an hour of running time in any manufacturers plans
    sigpic...A bad day water skiing still beats a good day at work...1995 Pro Star 205....

Romney!!!

Comment

Originally posted by mikeg205 View Post
      So far - Romney rockin...

Wonder if there's really a long term plan for electric boats with more than an hour of running time in any manufacturers plans
      Another "green energy" company goes bankrupt today, A123 which makes the batteries for electric cars took $249 million from the stimulus just like Solyndra took $535 million. Obama's green energy at work, making America poor.
      /spĂ´rk/
      a spoon-shaped eating utensil with short tines at the tip

Comment

Originally posted by [email protected] View Post
        Another "green energy" company goes bankrupt today, A123 which makes the batteries for electric cars took $249 million from the stimulus just like Solyndra took $535 million. Obama's green energy at work, making America poor.
        Watched a documentary on N. Tesla...he knew in the 1800's we need to get away from fossil fuels...because they had a finite supply. Funny (odd) here we are over 120 years later debating coal, oil and natural gas..

+1 J.MC.... logic needs to get into politics...its just time...
        sigpic...A bad day water skiing still beats a good day at work...1995 Pro Star 205....

Comment

Romney, of course. He's a pretty darn good waterskier: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGk5HYgPZIE

Obama probably can't even swim.

Oh, you mean in the debate...?
          / \

Former boats:
          2003 Prostar 197 35th Anniversary
          1990 Prostar 190

Comment

I think this is by far the most relevant campaign add I have seen. It echoes my exact thoughts. I saw it for the first time yesterday. Hopefully this, if nothing else, will hit home for a lot of people.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vzh-9LBDsGQ

Comment

Originally posted by jhall0711 View Post
              I think this is by far the most relevant campaign add I have seen. It echoes my exact thoughts. I saw it for the first time yesterday. Hopefully this, if nothing else, will hit home for a lot of people.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vzh-9LBDsGQ
              I agree, I just hope people will wake up before it's too late.

Comment

Romney

Romney all the way!

Comment

behind an eggbeater none the less....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zihBM...eature=related

Comment

I couldn't help it, I had to fix this pic
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by milkmania; 10-17-2012, 12:04 AM.
                    WE LIVE IN THE LAND OF THE FREE, BECAUSE OF THE BRAVE

Team MasterCraft Google Search Engine

Comment

Romney by a mile ... Current president has absolutely no practical experience in anything other than being a politician. Romney is a business guy and will help turn this country around

Look at how many executive orders Obama has issues ... Over 900 ... It's absolutely scary what he has done on is personal agenda of social reform ... Read that as redistribution

Comment

Romney wasted too much time greeting the people asking questions, telling them that they asked a good question and reiterating the freaking questions!

I heard better debates in high school classes and I wasn't involved in the debate team.

Comment

Originally posted by JimN View Post
                          Romney wasted too much time greeting the people asking questions, telling them that they asked a good question and reiterating the freaking questions!

I heard better debates in high school classes and I wasn't involved in the debate team.
                          i didn't see the debate, but I do know Obama has wasted four years though...

Comment

Originally posted by mikeg205 View Post
                            Watched a documentary on N. Tesla...he knew in the 1800's we need to get away from fossil fuels...because they had a finite supply. Funny (odd) here we are over 120 years later debating coal, oil and natural gas..

TESLA ROCKS....The man (out of time) and the band..........
                            Currently schlepping on BIL's X46

MISS "B" HAVEN

2007 X2, Indmar 350 MCX (Sold)
                            OJ 522 14.75 x 15.5
                            Tugger: 2014 Ram 1500 Crew, EcoDiesel
                            http://www.crowniehq.net

Comment

obama wants to take your boat and give it to poor people who don't know how to drive it

Comment

Working...
                              X