X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Champion plugs over Motorcraft - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DoSh9O3XOho
    I love to travel, but hate to arrive. ~~ A. Einstein
    ---
    Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming, Wow! What a Ride! ~~ Hunter S. Thompson
    ---
    My wakeboard is calling, and I must go ride! ~~ Me
    ---
    It is better to light one small candle than to curse the darkness. ~~ Chinese fortune cookie

Comment

there really arent any large gains to be had with that engine, but if you are going to go with a tuner i prefer the superchips tuners. the new one that uses your android phone is pretty nice, i've installed a few of them now and also have one in my ecoboost F150.
      as far as the spark plugs, you should have done those at 60k miles with the 5.4 3 valve. you are most likely going to break at least one on removal. we rarely do them at that mileage without breaking a few.
      and use the ford spark plugs, we change them all the time after a customer put in aftermarket plugs and caused all kinds of running issues. the new ford plugs are strengthened as well so they shouldnt break in the future
      1997 Prostar 205, LT1 powerslot

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy

Comment

Working...
      X