Date: Nov. 27, 2010
    Time: TBA Coverage

Radio: Seminole ISP Sports Network

I don't think that's really going to make a difference in the outcome ---
    sigpic

The Only Thing That You Can Give and Still Keep Is Your Word

Comment

• Originally posted by trickskier View Post
      Needs a coach too. Anyone know where I can buy a D.J. Green jersey??? [ATTACH]61981[/ATTACH]
      Thats 'A.J.'...........dumba$$
      http://weathersticker.wunderground.c.../Brunswick.gif

Comment

• Originally posted by DemolitionMan View Post
        A.J. Green
        Originally posted by trickskier View Post
        D.J. - A.J. - E.J. What's the difference???

[ATTACH]61982[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]61983[/ATTACH]
        Originally posted by SkiDog View Post
        Thats 'A.J.'...........dumba$$
        As usual --- A "LITTLE" late on that one dog ---
        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by SkiDog View Post
          If this was DS, I'd say F--- Ga.!
          That one post would up the daily post count by 16% too.
          Last edited by scott023; 09-28-2010, 12:11 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by get_sum View Post
            ahhhh.. Arkansas choked and couldn't hold the lead... I AM disappointed to say the least.
            CHOKED??? yeah they choked on the rock that BAMA was running down there throat lat ein the game.

ROLL TIDE!!!

Hog Roast last week on to gator tail this week!!! (right tricky???)
            Billy "Shamrock IV" Burgess Jr.

Resident TeamTalk Jacka$$
            1973 S&S

Look for me on CHL!! I am in a MC of some sort lol!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by shepherd View Post
              Hey CP. Michigan #19.
              Originally posted by Maristar210 View Post
              Go Blue Cp
              If they make it into the top 10, he'll probably commit hari-kari.
              / \

Former boats:
              2003 Prostar 197 35th Anniversary
              1990 Prostar 190

Comment

If they make it into the top 10, he'll probably commit hari-kari.
                My question is this, they were 5-7 last year losing 5 straight to end the season....they let UMass hang 37 points on them this year.......and that warrants a top 25 ranking? Why? Because they are michigan? I could justify it if they ended the season with a few wins, but they won ONE game in the Big 10 last year and that was against Indiana. If they deserve to be ranked, fine, that just makes THE Ohio State University look better when we spank them at the end of the season, but don't rank them just because who they are.
                2003 ProStar 197, MCX and Powerslot.

"When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty" - Thomas Jefferson
                "Freedom is beneficial to everyone equally" - Ron Paul
                Taxation = Theft

Comment

• Originally posted by captain planet View Post
                  My question is this, they were 5-7 last year losing 5 straight to end the season....they let UMass hang 37 points on them this year.......and that warrants a top 25 ranking? Why? Because they are michigan? I could justify it if they ended the season with a few wins, but they won ONE game in the Big 10 last year and that was against Indiana. If they deserve to be ranked, fine, that just makes THE Ohio State University look better when we spank them at the end of the season, but don't rank them just because who they are.

This here is funny business. Someone from ''Buckeye nation'' talking about unjustified ranking? Seems really hypocritical.

Comment

• Originally posted by scott023 View Post
                    This here is funny business. Someone from ''Buckeye nation'' talking about unjustified ranking? Seems really hypocritical.
                    Hypocritical? How? We beat Oregon in the Rose Bowl really pretty soundly, Pryor has come into his own, we returned the majority of our starters, and we beat #12 Miami and our ranking is unjustified?

I think my argument about meatchicken is more worth debating.

Taxation = Theft

Comment

Hypocritical? How? We beat Oregon in the Rose Bowl really pretty soundly, Pryor has come into his own, we returned the majority of our starters, and we beat #12 Miami and our ranking is unjustified?

I think my argument about meatchicken is more worth debating.
                      Perhaps this year, but the Buckeyes have been ranked higher than they deserved in years past.... for no reason other than what you're describing UM's ranking on.

Comment

I don't understand it either. The people who are ranking them must not have seen Michigan's defense play (see UMass's 37 points). Also, if someone figures out a way to stop Denard Robinson it will get even uglier. In the meantime, that kid is fun to watch.

But I stand by my previous post. Plus... if Michigan beats Ohio Snake University in November, I predict CP will go postal and take a few people with him when he commits hari kari.
                        / \

Former boats:
                        2003 Prostar 197 35th Anniversary
                        1990 Prostar 190

Comment

I don't understand it either. The people who are ranking them must not have seen Michigan's defense play (see UMass's 37 points). Also, if someone figures out a way to stop Denard Robinson it will get even uglier. In the meantime, that kid is fun to watch.

But I stand by my previous post. Plus... if Michigan beats Ohio Snake University in November, I predict CP will go postal and take a few people with him when he commits hari kari.
                          It'll be Harry Carey alright!!!!
                          Attached Files

Taxation = Theft

Comment

It'll be Harry Carey alright!!!!
                            E-Z -- CP -- It's just a game!!!
                            sigpic

Comment

• CP,

You guys have spend a good part of the decade ranked higher than you should have been. No different than ranking Wisconsin 11th. 11th? by who's standard. Michigan being ranked 19th right now is meaningless and probably has more to do with the hype surrounding Denard than anything else. They have to beat some pretty damn good teams in order to stay in the rankings for sure but at least they don't move from 3 to 2 after the sweater vest takes a crap and sees his own corn. Money says the trip to Iowa city will not end well for the f bucks.

PS you know I love you and get a haircut, mama said...

Comment

• Originally posted by Maristar210 View Post
                                CP,

You guys have spend a good part of the decade ranked higher than you should have been. No different than ranking Wisconsin 11th. 11th? by who's standard. Michigan being ranked 19th right now is meaningless and probably has more to do with the hype surrounding Denard than anything else. They have to beat some pretty damn good teams in order to stay in the rankings for sure but at least they don't move from 3 to 2 after the sweater vest takes a crap and sees his own corn. Money says the trip to Iowa city will not end well for the f bucks.

PS you know I love you and get a haircut, mama said...
                                He's Rebellious ---
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X