Official: "Its College Football Season" Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bbymgr View Post
    Canada has been pointing their finger for years trying to avoid the many mistakes they have made.
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Take the discussion off of football... I'm quite sure that will benefit you. Pretty sure you don't want to turn this into a discussion about the ''mistakes'' our countries have made.

Comment

• Originally posted by trickskier View Post
      I was the one who took the gun away from you after jawga's loss to Spurrier
      Hell, we've lost to him before. What difference would that make!?
      http://weathersticker.wunderground.c.../Brunswick.gif

Comment

• Originally posted by trickskier View Post
        Where's Texas??? OH - That's right 2 losses will knock you out of the Top 25 [ATTACH]62132[/ATTACH]

1. Alabama
        2. Ohio State
        3. Oregon
        4. Boise State
        5. TCU
        6. Nebraska
        7. Oklahoma
        8. Auburn
        9. LSU
        10. Utah
        11. Arizona
        12. Florida
        13. Arkansas
        14. Miami
        15. Iowa
        16. Michigan State
        17. Michigan
        18. Stanford
        19. Wisconsin
        20. South Carolina
        21. Oklahoma State
        22. Missouri
        23. Nevada
        24. Florida State
        25. Northwestern

Michigan #17. A win against MSU next weekend will send them higher.
        Step back from that ledge CP.
        / \

Former boats:
        2003 Prostar 197 35th Anniversary
        1990 Prostar 190

Comment

• Originally posted by shepherd View Post
          Michigan #17. A win against MSU next weekend will send them higher.
          Step back from that ledge CP.
          Well, if Indiana can put up 35 points, get 35 first downs, gain 568 total yards, run 98 offensive plays, and pass for 480 yards against meatchicken..........I don't think we will have much to discuss regarding the game against MSU next weekend.

Did anybody read that? 98 OFFENSIVE PLAYS and 480 yards passing!

#17....really?
          2003 ProStar 197, MCX and Powerslot.

"When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty" - Thomas Jefferson
          "Freedom is beneficial to everyone equally" - Ron Paul
          Taxation = Theft

Comment

• Being a little selective with the stats aren't you? You didn't mention that Michigan got 574 total yards in only 45 plays. Hmmm... Indiana: 5.8 yds/play. Michigan: 12.8 yds/play.

If Michigan had any hint of an effective defense, you and sweater vest would be hiding under your beds on Nov 27.
            / \

Former boats:
            2003 Prostar 197 35th Anniversary
            1990 Prostar 190

Comment

• Shep he's just being quiet because his almighty buckeyes didn't look to impressive in their win against the big bad Illinois team.
              Michigan's defense is horrible no one with any common sense will debate that, and no offensive numbers like that are not big ten football but you can allow that many points when you score that many.
              Denard will run all over the Spartans next week, and yes Michigan will once again lose to OSU this year but if I were you CP I'd be more concerned with your inflated number 2 ranking then where Michigan and there lack of defense is.
              "Hey Ginger, jump! How high? As high as your fat a$$ can!"

Comment

• Originally posted by shepherd View Post
                Being a little selective with the stats aren't you? You didn't mention that Michigan got 574 total yards in only 45 plays. Hmmm... Indiana: 5.8 yds/play. Michigan: 12.8 yds/play.

If Michigan had any hint of an effective defense, you and sweater vest would be hiding under your beds on Nov 27.
                Should meeechigan have to amass 574 yards to win against Indiana? No. Their defense SHOULD be able to stop Indiana...but they couldn't so you had the outcome you had. Indiana continued to score because michigan couldn't stop them.

Originally posted by aremsing View Post
                Shep he's just being quiet because his almighty buckeyes didn't look to impressive in their win against the big bad Illinois team.
                Michigan's defense is horrible no one with any common sense will debate that, and no offensive numbers like that are not big ten football but you can allow that many points when you score that many.
                Denard will run all over the Spartans next week, and yes Michigan will once again lose to OSU this year but if I were you CP I'd be more concerned with your inflated number 2 ranking then where Michigan and there lack of defense is.
                Those two teams played like they belong in the Pac-10 on Saturday.

Taxation = Theft

Comment

• I watched the OSU Illinois game and if OSU plays like that again, against any other big ten team, they will get beat. Illinois had three facemask penalties in the final minutes that gave the bucks a TD. Without that TD OSU would have been forced to punt and Illinois could have come back fairly easily. CP if you look at the last game realistically I would say both of our teams are overrated. Watching Bama play literally made me gasp. They were head and shoulders above a pretty good Florida team. The thought of a big ten team facing them in the national championship sends shivers up my spine.

Michigan's defense is horrid and they will have to win every game by a shootout in order to post a victory.

Good luck

Comment

• Originally posted by Maristar210 View Post
                    I watched the OSU Illinois game and if OSU plays like that again, against any other big ten team, they will get beat. Illinois had three facemask penalties in the final minutes that gave the bucks a TD. Without that TD OSU would have been forced to punt and Illinois could have come back fairly easily. CP if you look at the last game realistically I would say both of our teams are overrated. Watching Bama play literally made me gasp. They were head and shoulders above a pretty good Florida team. The thought of a big ten team facing them in the national championship sends shivers up my spine.

Michigan's defense is horrid and they will have to win every game by a shootout in order to post a victory.

Good luck
                    Other than my Gophers! Rumor has it coach Brewster is out Dec. 1st - would get rid of him sooner but he has a clause in his contract that would cost the U of M an extra $200,000 for fire him before December.
                    CUSTOM WHEEL & TIRE PACKAGES
                    sigpic

CUSTOM DECALS - EMAIL FOR MORE INFO

$125 LED TRAILER LIGHT PACKAGE - FREE SHIPPING
                    REBUILDING HOLLEY MARINE CARBS - $350 DELIVERED
                    REBUILT COMPLETE MARINE HOLLEY 4160 CARBS $549 DELIVERED
                    Email - [email protected]

Comment

• Originally posted by thatsmrmastercraft View Post
                      Other than my Gophers! Rumor has it coach Brewster is out Dec. 1st - would get rid of him sooner but he has a clause in his contract that would cost the U of M an extra $200,000 for fire him before December.
                      Hard to believe we're talking about Minnesota football... just sayin.

Comment

• Originally posted by scott023 View Post
                        Hard to believe we're talking about Minnesota football... just sayin.
                        Just trying to correct Maristar210 the he was throwing that any other Big Ten team around willy-nilly.

No false hopes here. But, then again, once we got a real basketball coach things changed.
                        CUSTOM WHEEL & TIRE PACKAGES
                        sigpic

CUSTOM DECALS - EMAIL FOR MORE INFO

$125 LED TRAILER LIGHT PACKAGE - FREE SHIPPING
                        REBUILDING HOLLEY MARINE CARBS - $350 DELIVERED
                        REBUILT COMPLETE MARINE HOLLEY 4160 CARBS $549 DELIVERED
                        Email - [email protected]

Comment

• Originally posted by thatsmrmastercraft View Post
                          Just trying to correct Maristar210 the he was throwing that any other Big Ten team around willy-nilly.

No false hopes here. But, then again, once we got a real basketball coach things changed.
                          Ya.........I'm going to have to agree here. There is NO WAY that Purdue would stand a chance against OSU. But then again, I said that last year and Purdue still beat them. Can't wait for the Basketball season to start, then the Boilers will be a force in the Big Ten.
                          "In conflict, straightforward actions generally lead to engagement, surprising actions generally lead to victory."

Six in, Six out.

Comment

• I can't wait for curling weather...................

Originally posted by bturner2
                            Myself I'll live on the edge and surf without a helmet.

Comment

• Any given Saturday.

Comment

• Originally posted by Maristar210 View Post
                                I watched the OSU Illinois game and if OSU plays like that again, against any other big ten team, they will get beat. Illinois had three facemask penalties in the final minutes that gave the bucks a TD. Without that TD OSU would have been forced to punt and Illinois could have come back fairly easily. CP if you look at the last game realistically I would say both of our teams are overrated. Watching Bama play literally made me gasp. They were head and shoulders above a pretty good Florida team. The thought of a big ten team facing them in the national championship sends shivers up my spine.

Good luck
                                Illinois was a mere bump in the road. The next bump will be on the 16th against Wisconsin and then again against Penn St. on 11/13. No offenst to Indiana and Minnesota in teh mean time.

I did enjoy the thrashing of southern michigan this past saturday. Kind of gave me a warm fuzzy feeling.

Taxation = Theft

Comment

Working...
                                X